Istick 100 or sigelei 75watt please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan81

May 16, 2015
Hi there guys just after some more advice and Iv had plenty off here so any given is truely appreciated.
I'm after upgrading and I'm really stuck between two. The 100 watt Istick or the sigelei 75watt TC.
I prefer the look of the Sigelei and having TC comes as a little bonus even tho I'll probably not use it but still nice to have.
Then the Istick 100 does have a higher wattage but I doubt I'll ever vape near a 100 watts but the power would be nice, plus in a lot of reviews they say the sigelei's battery doesn't last long.
I'm gonna get a few 18650 batteries and mainly use the mod at home.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the essay

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I had an iStick 50w and the quality was good on mine. I was like you saying I would never go to 100w, but I now enjoy 120w vaping. However I am just as happy at 50w.

I had a Sigelei 75w as well to try temp control and hated it, but it is a good mod. Fingerprint magnet though haha. Being a single 18650 battery life was maybe about 3-4 hours for my style of vaping.

You could get an IPV li for a little more than the sigelei. 165w if you choose to try higher watts. Has temp control if you want to try and handles dual 18650 so battery life wouldn't be terrible.

Stan81

May 16, 2015
I had an iStick 50w and the quality was good on mine. I was like you saying I would never go to 100w, but I now enjoy 120w vaping. However I am just as happy at 50w.

I had a Sigelei 75w as well to try temp control and hated it, but it is a good mod. Fingerprint magnet though haha. Being a single 18650 battery life was maybe about 3-4 hours for my style of vaping.

You could get an IPV li for a little more than the sigelei. 165w if you choose to try higher watts. Has temp control if you want to try and handles dual 18650 so battery life wouldn't be terrible.
Thanks for the info much appreciated. I know this is a stupid question but roughly what wattage was you blasting out to get 3-4 hours battery life on the sigelei? I'm defo Gonna check the ipv out I didn't even think about it thanks

Stan81

May 16, 2015

Digatel

May 27, 2015
Sandusky, Ohio
I have an istick 50watt, and I do love it, but it seems that it began to malfunction periodically the longer I had-nonetheless, it still works, but just something to consider.
As far as the Sigelei 75watt TC-my girlfriend has had it a few months and I think it's a great device. Yes, it only has one battery and it can be a fingerprint magnet, however, the build quality is flawless and it vapes like a champ. I think the TC feature works very well, despite what other have said. The flavor is so much cleaner. The one thing to really consider is, that just because it is the TC enabled device, doesn't mean you have to use it. If you decide you don't like TC, then you have that option to use the "power" mode and vape like a boss. I look at it like, wouldn't it be better to have it if you want it, than want it and not have it?
I'm sure that whatever you choose,you will be happy. I think both companies make great products. It's all subjective.
Good Luck whichever route you choose!

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
For thirty bucks you could take a chance on the istick 100w, looks pretty cool, long battery life , I've been close to buying one . I've had 2 isticks before(20w and 30w) and one lasted a month and the other 6 weeks........that being said I own approx. 20 regulated Sigelei s , from the first Zmax to the 150w and have yet to have a malfunction.

Reactions: StrahmNoMore

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
It's still just 3000mAh. That's a series mod. You double the voltage, not the mAh. Just curious, which batteries did you get that are labeled as 3000mAh?

Batteries are in parallel in the istick 100w.

I'd also like to know the batteries labeled at 3000mAh too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread