Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Finally figured out the problem I've been having with the sigelei 213. I had totally forgotten that if you are in TC mode, you need to manually set the mod to read the resistance of the coil. So whenever I switched to a different topper that has a different resistance coil, it works wonky. I was using the Maus in power mode with a 0.2 ohm coil. Switched over to a TFV4 with a 0.33 ohm Ti coil. When I went to fire it in Ti TC mode, it wouldn't go higher than 10 watts and wouldn't produce any vapor. I then noticed that the resistance was still reading 0.2 ohms. Pressed the up and down buttons together and read the resistance of the coil and it jumped up to 0.33 ohms. And now it is vaping like a champ.
I love the look and feel of that 213....especially the size for being a dual 18650. A little pricey for me though :p

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I love the look and feel of that 213....especially the size for being a dual 18650. A little pricey for me though :p
It is pricey considering that you can get a Cuboid for less than half of what the 213 sells for. That said, it is a gorgeous mod and with the size, it is my favorite mod right now. The battery life is awesome on it. When I was using it with the Theorem at 30 watts, I can vape on it all day long and the batteries would last me 1-1/2 to 2 days. Vaping at 70-80 watts, the batteries will last me almost a full day of vaping. The screen shows the real time voltage of each individual battery, which I think is a bit unnecessary. And I realized that the preheat wattage does come in handy because that will actually also control the wattage that you vape at in TC mode because the preheat wattage will also set the maximum wattage that the mod will fire at.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Its not human :( its so sad. Its something that once you know it it is hard to forget it. Its haunting in my opinion.
When my husband was little his parents fostered a female dog that went through similar abuse...sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse....it was so sad what she went through. Him and his Mom told me that she would start screaming if startled at all...dropping a pencil would make her start yelping and shaking. They found a wonderful home for her with an older couple that loved her and gave her a great home.
That poor, poor doggy. ;( I'm so glad she found a wonderful home after that kind of trauma. The people who took her are total saints, in my opinion!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Finally figured out the problem I've been having with the Sigelei 213. I had totally forgotten that if you are in TC mode, you need to manually set the mod to read the resistance of the coil. So whenever I switched to a different topper that has a different resistance coil, it works wonky. I was using the Maus in power mode with a 0.2 ohm coil. Switched over to a TFV4 with a 0.33 ohm Ti coil. When I went to fire it in Ti TC mode, it wouldn't go higher than 10 watts and wouldn't produce any vapor. I then noticed that the resistance was still reading 0.2 ohms. Pressed the up and down buttons together and read the resistance of the coil and it jumped up to 0.33 ohms. And now it is vaping like a champ.
Nice! I'm so glad you figured out the issue. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Haha! That makes me think of my Dad :) He always said to take a ballbat to them while they are sleeping :) When all of my sisters got their drivers license he got them an axe handle to put under their driver seat....lol When I finally get my license I will get one too :)
I used to know a guy in OR that was a real donkey after consuming beer. He'd go home and beat on his poor wife and kids. One night she was ready for him. He slapped her around a little then passed out on the couch like he usually did. She had a sheet on the couch and gently covered him in it then sewed it shut. Took about 3 ft of garden hose and beat him till she could see a little blood on the sheet. Called the ambulance picked up the kids and left the front door open for them. Never saw her again. He on the other hand spent 5 weeks in the hospital. The worst part is he acted like we should all feel sorry for him. I told him he had it coming and better be glad it wasn't me that was swinging the hose.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It reminds me of the story Wille Nelson tells about why he quit drinking (before he started drinking again, lol). He said he was mean to his wife all the time when he was drunk and she just took it. Until she didn't. The last night he drank he passed out in the bed and she sewed him into the bed sheets and beat him with his guitar. Repeatedly. Then she left. :D
:lol: See my post

Reactions: cooladdict

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I'm so freaking tired 24/7.w We didn't go to the park this morning, Gordon and Ginny are trapped in their neighborhood due to flooding, but I'm taking Max tomorrow for our regular Sunday meet up.
That is a bummer. It sucks being trapped. I hope they can get out soon.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Had fun at the convention. Walked entirely too much and my body is sore. Picked up a few things, including the flu. :facepalm:
Will share the rest when I'm not busy whining in bed. :p
I'm glad you had fun...but so sorry you're not feeling well! Get some rest and feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread