Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Dear all,

We offer some promo codes and keep updating here, please don't forget to use the code as below:

10% code for Entire Store: AHG10
15% code for Entire Store: AHG15
Free shipping for orders over $150: AFREE150
15% Off for order over $200: AORDER200
disposable pod kit

Who can use it?
All retail customers at Heaven Gifts, business clients are excluded.

How to use it?
1. Login into HeavenGift.com
2. Put items into your shopping cart and start to check out.
3. Enter code AHGEVAPE in the blank of Coupon code at the bottom of the check out page.
4. After you click the Apply, you will notice that you have received 8% off discount!

9920b5592cd42f7a09c66a120a1395c0.jpg

If you have some questions about coupon code, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Best Wishes,
Vera

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Awesome coupon codes are always appreciated.
I have Target tank & some coils in My basket. Thanks again for that contest & the quick shipping of My win. I really do enjoy the set up and the tank works great on other devises.
But I notice that both the tank and Coils are listed as Partially Pre-Order so I am wondering what that actually means and I I were to place an order if You have a time frame of when the would be shipped.

Once again Thanks for al the contest You have been offering & Congratulations on the supplier status & your own sub forum

Reactions: AlmightyEvan

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Awesome coupon codes are always appreciated.
I have Target tank & some coils in My basket. Thanks again for that contest & the quick shipping of My win. I really do enjoy the set up and the tank works great on other devises.
But I notice that both the Tank and Coils are listed as Partially Pre-Order so I am wondering what that actually means and I I were to place an order if You have a time frame of when the would be shipped.

Once again Thanks for al the contest You have been offering & Congratulations on the supplier status & your own sub forum

Glad that you like it. For the vaporesso target tank and coil, we have these in stock, we ship these goods as payment sequence. That means, the earlier you place the order, the sooner the parcel will be shipped.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Glad that you like it. For the vaporesso target tank and coil, we have these in stock, we ship these goods as payment sequence. That means, the earlier you place the order, the sooner the parcel will be shipped.
Thank You, now I'll go and put that coupon code to work!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I went to place an order of for $107.70 used coupon code AHGEVAPE and it is giving me a discount of $0.80. That is not 8% that is .8%
You may want to double check the code.
Also it doesn't appear to have subtracted the $0.80 from the total
Okay never mind i went back into my cart & the discount was there, and now in the check out process it is still there.
Thanks

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
I went to place an order of for $107.70 used coupon code AHGEVAPE and it is giving me a discount of $0.80. That is not 8% that is .8%
You may want to double check the code.
Also it doesn't appear to have subtracted the $0.80 from the total

Hi, please PM me your order number, I will help you to check. Sorry.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hi, please PM me your order number, I will help you to check. Sorry.
See my above post, I went back into My cart and the code appeared to be applied, then went back onto check out process and it was applied & correct. So i paced the order.
I will PM you my order number if you want to d some research on it.
But all is well on My end.
Thank You

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
See my above post, I went back into My cart and the code appeared to be applied, then went back onto check out process and it was applied & correct. So i paced the order.
I will PM you my order number if you want to d some research on it.
But all is well on My end.
Thank You

Thanks for being with Heaven Gifts.:)

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Hi everybody,

If you cannot apply the coupon code, please refresh your browser, and apply the code again. It always works if you have this shopping issue. Please notice this little tip. Thank you.

Heaven Gifts

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hi everybody,

If you cannot apply the coupon code, please refresh your browser, and apply the code again. It always works if you have this shopping issue. Please notice this little tip. Thank you.

Heaven Gifts

Hi Evan congrats on the subforum. :thumbs:

I see you got your name back :p

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
We offer some promo codes and keep updating here, please don't forget to use the code as below:

8% code for Entire Store: AHGEVAPE
Free shipping for orders over $150: AFREE150
15% Off for order over $200: AORDER200

Who can use it?
All retail customers at Heaven Gifts, business clients are excluded.

How to use it?
1. Login into HeavenGift.com
2. Put items into your shopping cart and start to check out.
3. Enter code AHGEVAPE in the blank of Coupon code at the bottom of the check out page.
4. After you click the Apply, you will notice that you have received 8% off discount!

If you have some questions about coupon code, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Best Wishes,
Vera

These codes cannot be "stacked"... or can they? For example, is it possible to use
AHGEVAPE along with AFREE150?

kardelen

Sep 3, 2016
Someone calls you and says " we have bulk sales for you and guarantee for customs clearance". And you buy it, but it returns from customs.
Then the company says yes it coldn't pass the customs clearance, so we can't make refund, it's our staff's fault.
This is a fraud. And the company says we can't give your 322 dollars. You have my money for 3 months heaven gifts.
Please share this. And never buy from them. Don't be the heaven gift's new victim.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Someone calls you and says " we have bulk sales for you and guarantee for customs clearance". And you buy it, but it returns from customs.
Then the company says yes it coldn't pass the customs clearance, so we can't make refund, it's our staff's fault.
This is a fraud. And the company says we can't give your 322 dollars. You have my money for 3 months heaven gifts.
Please share this. And never buy from them. Don't be the heaven gift's new victim.

Hi, we feel sorry about it. Regarding the problem you encountered, we would look into it. If the case you said was really happened, we will take care of it. Please ease your mind a little bit. Sorry again.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Hi, I have a question. I've recently ordered from your site, but the order was cancelled. It said
"The amount XXX will be refunded to you by the same payment method owning to incorrect information of your order."
What does it mean? I would like to find out because I was looking forward to get the items I ordered and only noticed today that it was cancelled, so I need to order again somewhere else and wait again... I also wouldn't want to order again if the same situation was going to happen in the future....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread