Ended Let's go! Movkin Disguiser Flash Giveaway - 1 week only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
All the contests on here are rigged
I'm not going to argue with you because once again that's childish. I will say this and leave it alone. I have won contests on here and I know nobody so I don't know how you think they are fixed... And I did not win the disguiser, like I said before, but I would have loved to. You don't have to like the products or the contests.. But if you don't then don't come on here commenting. Have a little respect for the people that put so much time and effort into doing this for other people. I've said all I needed to say now.

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Wow, some people are bitter little trolls.:rolleyes:
I'm happy for the winners, even though I wasn't one of them. I've been lucky and won a few of the big ones. If it was rigged, then why didn't I win this one, because I reallllly wanted this one...lol:p
Hey there girl! I've missed ya! How have you been?

And we all know how much he likes to complain...he makes those same statements every single contest...some people just aren't happy if they aren't trying to create drama...I just choose to ignore them!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA

And we all know how much he likes to complain...he makes those same statements every single contest...some people just aren't happy if they aren't trying to create drama...I just choose to ignore them!

Hey girl! I'm ok, staying busy. I've missed you too. Not much different from that last PM I sent ya.

I just don't get people bashing the contests and ECF, if it's so bad here go somewhere else. Pretty simple.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Wow, some people are bitter little trolls.:rolleyes:
I'm happy for the winners, even though I wasn't one of them. I've been lucky and won a few of the big ones. If it was rigged, then why didn't I win this one, because I reallllly wanted this one...lol:p

Have to laugh when I saw what he wrote, considering there have been a few (in a row) in the past that he has won :rolleyes:

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
contests being rigged? wow. No one else wants? wow!T his is a damn good looking mod and a completely innovative idea. Especially for those that are low profile vapers. I applaud designs like this and contests like this. companies do not have to do these things but they do it anyways for the community. and it's people like that who ruin for others when they cant keep their b/s comments to themselves. some people are just plain ignorant and unappreciative/ spoiled little brats. guy has won plenty of these contests but bawls like a baby when he doesnt win one. here's a solution dont enter if you dont want the product and leave an entry for someone that does, but oh wait it's all good when you're winning. sorry for the attitude to the rest of you but that just chapped my a double crooked letter

Smoksmoke

Dec 2, 2015
Here we go again, I'm sure you all remember the Luggy giveaway, well Movkin were so happy they wanted to come back to the ECF community and offer a chance to get hold of its new 150W box mod - The Disguiser.

Competition rules - 20 Devices up for grabs. Simply post below, 1 entry per person this time. However many posts you make, post once and you'll have an equal chance. We'll draw the names 1 week from now!

From Movkin:

Movkin is a new brand with a young team behind it. These young talents will always come up with some different ideas, start with Luggy and now Disguiser, they will continue bring new stuff to the table in the near future.

Features of Disguiser 150W:
  • First box mod can hide any tank less/equal than 25mm diameter
  • The shape of it guarantee it will be feel good at your hand
  • Elastic driptip makes it fit with both short and tall tank
  • You can put any 510 driptip on the top of the elastic driptip
  • 510 extension tube designed for RDA users included and make it a normal mod
  • There are 5 modes: Wattage, TC- Ni, Ti, SS and CC (ceramic coil)
  • 0.91 inch big OLED screen
  • Access to battery is very easy
If more information is needed, please visit Movkin’s website:

www.movkin.com

Also, this short video on Youtube will show you how the Disguiser works like:

What are you waiting for, let's get stuck in, good luck!

View attachment 555331

Smoksmoke

Dec 2, 2015
Here we go again, I'm sure you all remember the Luggy giveaway, well Movkin were so happy they wanted to come back to the ECF community and offer a chance to get hold of its new 150W box mod - The Disguiser.

Competition rules - 20 Devices up for grabs. Simply post below, 1 entry per person this time. However many posts you make, post once and you'll have an equal chance. We'll draw the names 1 week from now!

From Movkin:

Movkin is a new brand with a young team behind it. These young talents will always come up with some different ideas, start with Luggy and now Disguiser, they will continue bring new stuff to the table in the near future.

Features of Disguiser 150W:
  • First box mod can hide any tank less/equal than 25mm diameter
  • The shape of it guarantee it will be feel good at your hand
  • Elastic driptip makes it fit with both short and tall tank
  • You can put any 510 driptip on the top of the elastic driptip
  • 510 extension tube designed for RDA users included and make it a normal mod
  • There are 5 modes: Wattage, TC- Ni, Ti, SS and CC (ceramic coil)
  • 0.91 inch big OLED screen
  • Access to battery is very easy
If more information is needed, please visit Movkin’s website:

www.movkin.com

Also, this short video on Youtube will show you how the Disguiser works like:

What are you waiting for, let's get stuck in, good luck!

View attachment 555331

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Last warning. Knock off the trolling

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Last warning. Knock off the trolling

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Hey girl! I'm ok, staying busy. I've missed you too. Not much different from that last PM I sent ya.

I just don't get people bashing the contests and ECF, if it's so bad here go somewhere else. Pretty simple.
I hear ya on the busy thing...I've been so busy lately don't know if I'm coming or going most days...just hanging in there and doing the best I can....still keeping good thoughts for you.

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread