Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Edit: The new version of our website is now LIVE! If you run into any issues at all, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Howdy All!

Wanted to give everyone a heads up, later this week (probably Thursday night) we are going to be switching to a new website. The old system has had some problems with the rewards points that we haven’t been able to fix. It is also going to cost too much for us to maintain so in light of this we are going to be switching to a new website.

Unfortunately none of the data that we have will be transferring over. So, when you get to the new site you will need to create a new account with us. For our wholesalers please contact us at avejuicedark@gmail.com so we can get your account setup. We apologize to everyone for this inconvenience and hope there won’t be any problems with the new site for you all.

We hope everyone was able to partake in the Labor Day sale which ends later today. If not, rest assured there are several more sales coming later on this year! Thanks to all our awesome customers we hope that the transition will be smooth one, if there are any problems please let us know and we will assist you as soon as we can.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: jifjifjif

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
We are hoping to release at least a few more of those flavors, though I wouldn't be able to say when. We have been busy this past month trying to get the new website to launch as smoothly as possible, so there hasn't been as much time spent in the workshop playing with the new flavor ideas. Hopefully we can get back in there soon.

As for regulations, obviously we'll need to conform to them or we won't be able to do much business. Currently, we are trying to make the necessary changes as each deadline gets closer. I suspect there will be some large changes in the upcoming months, especially in regards to our labeling. While I can't say we agree with all of the changes (especially in regards to PMTA fees), we will be doing our best to keep up with regulations for as long as we can.

Reactions: jifjifjif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread