Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi!
Could anyone please rate the amount of Cinnamon flavor in the above 3 Aroma flavors? I've been rotating these 3 flavors so much so that I can't remember which has more cinnamon than the others. (I'd prefer to get one with a lot of cinnamon and one with the least amount).

Thank you!
Hi there! I unfortunately don't have an opinion as I've never tried any of these flavors. Im a die-hard Aroma fan but just not a dessert flavor kind of gal. Just wanted to give this a bump and maybe others will pipe up and help

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hi there! I unfortunately don't have an opinion as I've never tried any of these flavors. Im a die-hard Aroma fan but just not a dessert flavor kind of gal. Just wanted to give this a bump and maybe others will pipe up and help

I was looking for some additional replies as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
At this rate it looks like I'll be the one who answers my own question. ;-) I've since bought Creme Brûlée and it has quite the cinnamon flavor but only in a good way. Oh! I must add that Aroma's is the only cinnamon flavored e-liquid I've ever liked out of the too many brands (I can't help myself) I've bought and tried over the years. So if you like cinnamon but have been unhappy with how it comes in an e-liquid do give Aroma a shot.

I plan to buy Snicker Doodle and Cinnamon Roll next and will update my post when I've tried all 3. :)

Imme/aka/Angela

Reactions: hittman

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
At this rate it looks like I'll be the one who answers my own question. ;-) I've since bought Creme Brûlée and it has quite the cinnamon flavor but only in a good way. Oh! I must add that Aroma's is the only cinnamon flavored e-liquid I've ever liked out of the too many brands (I can't help myself) I've bought and tried over the years. So if you like cinnamon but have been unhappy with how it comes in an e-liquid do give Aroma a shot.

I plan to buy Snicker Doodle and Cinnamon Roll next and will update my post when I've tried all 3. :)

Imme/aka/Angela

Thanks for the accolades.

Please be sure to tell others.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com

Imme/aka/Angela

For the record I'm a big fan of our snicker doodle.

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread