• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any vapers from Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohid

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2016
Pakistan
Hi all. I was quite pleasantly surprised to see the forum for Pakistan on ECF. I would like to know any other ECF members from Pakistan and discuss some issues faced by us here regarding vaping such as availability and cost of vaping gear. What and where do you buy from and alike.

I wasted some money in the start by buying two defective EGOs from a local store which offered absolutely no aftersale support and then buying two cigalikes online which didn't provide much satisfaction and I kept smoking. Then bought an actual mod and a tank which is keeping me off smoking. Now advancing to purchasing my gear from Chinese websites to save some hard earned rupees :D

Anybody else here?

PS: residing in Bahawalpur.

Mohid

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2016
Pakistan
Hey man well i am here
There are many venders in lahore.
Check out bigvapors their prices are good.
Hey nice to see a fellow Pakistani here.

Most of the stuff on bigvapor is out of stock. The ejuice however is one of the cheapest on Pakistani websites.

But I decided to give Chinese websites a try and ordered ejuice from GearBest. They have 50ml Hangsen brand bottles for 4.xx I have already purchased 2 bottles from them. It takes some time to get here but pretty cheap. Took 3 weeks to deliver my first order.

For accessories I use AliExpress. I already purchased some coils for my GS Air and these were delivered in 2 weeks. Much cheaper than any local vendor. I have ordered and EGO One Mega v2 now. Let's see when it gets here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread