Such a big world but no vendor to solve predicament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltree

Mar 3, 2014
Karachi, Pakistan
Ok guys, used this forum to decide on a starter kit which is the Kanger EVOD. Now was in the process of ordering from vapedojo, seems shopify and my credit card don't like to mingle. Then decided why not try thevapebros.com well no reply on insurance from their end, such vendors I have no respect for so fast forward here I am.
After looking through several sites some that do offer international shipping and some that do not I have yet to find one vendor who has 3 units of Kanger Evod starter kit in silver, can accept a credit card without utilizing paypal as a merchant and also has the spare atomizers in stock.
Frankly whoever comes close to that bill and still falls short charges 45$ plus on each unit when they are available in the 30s easily.
I am trying to move two people other than myself to vaping and even fasttech is useless to me considering they use Paypal as their merchant. I live in Pakistan so chinese sites would be of help but many of them are currently out of a EVOD kit in silver, have strange colors suitable only in cosplay situations:p

So I am shouting out here if you know any vendor who sells Kanger EVOD starter kits for under $40, does not seem to use shopify as their merchant and niether Paypal and also happens to stock 2.2ohm atomizers for the evod as spares and finally ships to Pakistan. Please do let me, hell even if they use shopify if the vendor is the kind that replies back I believe even that could be something worth looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread