Hi - new kid on the block intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
Just saying hello and thanks for a great forum. I've been lurking and learning for a while but just signed up. I've gone hog wild getting new gear in the last month (bought evic mini, Triton 2, Pico with Melo 3 kit, ISitck tc100, Herakles Honor, and alien Baby Beast kit). I had good reasons for getting each and am happy with these for a while (hopefully ;-).

Some are setup for MTL and some for DL, each have different flavor ejuice. So I alternate. I quit smoking and started vaping last March, and very happy to have found a new habit.

Again, thanks for having a great forum!

Reactions: daviedog

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Just saying hello and thanks for a great forum. I've been lurking and learning for a while but just signed up. I've gone hog wild getting new gear in the last month (bought evic mini, Triton 2, Pico with Melo 3 kit, ISitck tc100, Herakles Honor, and Alien Baby Beast kit). I had good reasons for getting each and am happy with these for a while (hopefully ;-).
Some are setup for MTL and some for DL, each have different flavor ejuice. So I alternate. I quit smoking and started vaping last March, and very happy to have found a new habit.
Again, thanks for having a great forum!
Welcome and glad you joined. Here is a little help in paying for all that nice gear.
Might like to read: Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
Thanks for the welcome guys!
And thanks for the DIY link Brother Bob. It looks like there is some good info there. Funny I hadn't been to this site yet and I am already awaiting an order from E-cig Express. I will take a further look at DIY website. I'm sure I will be needing more ingredients after the first test batches I do.
Thanks again and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread