The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey all! Another new kid on the block

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Trayspace, Nov 9, 2018 at 5:47 AM.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trayspace

Trayspace New Member

Friday
    Hi all! I'm Tray and glad to be here on this forum. I've been lurking ‍‍a little bit and everyone just seems to be just so friendly and helpful that I finally got myself on here. would like to make some friends and also learn more about the whole thing.
    I've been vaping MTL for @ 2 months and thrilled with the transition over from smoking cigarettes for 40 years. Was smoking @1 pack a day and in @ a month or so am now not smoking any cigs at all! Wasn' too hard in fact and happy about it. I'm currently using an Aspire K4 and ok with it except for the battery life. Feels like I'm always having to charge it every couple of hours and I'm already looking into moving up to another mod. Yes, I know I'm new to this but I'm hoping to learn much more and hopefully find the right set up.
    Also, what are your thoughts on monthly samples? Worth it? Waste of money? Which companies are good to use? I know, cant propose one in particular but there's so many! Lol
    Thanks for the time

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    Hi and welcome! Great to hear you're doing so well. There are lots of good affordable choices for mods that will fit your needs. As to sample packs, sure they're useful to get an idea of what you do and do not like. I would avoid any of those autoship monthly deals. You'll end up with more you dislike than like, and truthfully after the first sample box you'll know if you like the general way a vendor's juices taste and whether or not you like them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    Im with Eskie on this, subscription are useless as i know what kind of flavors i want and when i want them.

I never buy online either as i have a very good relationship with my local vape shop and they provide exactly what i want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 3, 2014
    Rupert, West Virginia
  5. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I bought one for a Christmas gift for my sister once. She claimed to have liked it. She vaped MTL though so it effectively provided all the juice she needed. Kind of useless for long term vapers

• Like Like x 1
  6. tailland

tailland Super Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
  7. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Back when liquids did go through customs I loved Zamplebox. Vaped things I would have never chosen. Depends on the person, I always tend to choose the same things and that gave me choice, but as always YMMV

8. Jebbn

Jebbn Super Member

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    Congratulations on giving up smoking tobacco:thumb:.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Welcome and congratulations! Rather than a subscription many juice vendors offer sample packs where you get to choose what sounds good to you.

10. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
  11. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Welcome to the ECF Trayspace.

And Way to Go on making the switch to e-Cigarettes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. wackygt

wackygt Full Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Welcome Tray, hope you enjoy your stay. I'm in a similar boat to you trying to work out what liquid manufacturers I like. Loads out there though!

13. ExtremeDooty

ExtremeDooty Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2017
    Michigan
    Welcome aboard Tray. Ohmsvapes.com and VapeWild.com are really good for sample packs. Ohmsvapes juices are really reasonably priced and they run specials from time to time.

14. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
  15. Bradder

Bradder Am I Chip or am I Dale? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 12, 2011
    North Carolina, USA
    Hello and welcome - glad you are with us finally.

Cat Peeking.gif

16. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  17. AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2015
    my own mind