Hey all! Another new kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
Hi all! I'm Tray and glad to be here on this forum. I've been lurking ‍‍a little bit and everyone just seems to be just so friendly and helpful that I finally got myself on here. would like to make some friends and also learn more about the whole thing.
I've been vaping MTL for @ 2 months and thrilled with the transition over from smoking cigarettes for 40 years. Was smoking @1 pack a day and in @ a month or so am now not smoking any cigs at all! Wasn' too hard in fact and happy about it. I'm currently using an Aspire K4 and ok with it except for the battery life. Feels like I'm always having to charge it every couple of hours and I'm already looking into moving up to another mod. Yes, I know I'm new to this but I'm hoping to learn much more and hopefully find the right set up.
Also, what are your thoughts on monthly samples? Worth it? Waste of money? Which companies are good to use? I know, cant propose one in particular but there's so many! Lol
Thanks for the time

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! Great to hear you're doing so well. There are lots of good affordable choices for mods that will fit your needs. As to sample packs, sure they're useful to get an idea of what you do and do not like. I would avoid any of those autoship monthly deals. You'll end up with more you dislike than like, and truthfully after the first sample box you'll know if you like the general way a vendor's juices taste and whether or not you like them.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I bought one for a Christmas gift for my sister once. She claimed to have liked it. She vaped MTL though so it effectively provided all the juice she needed. Kind of useless for long term vapers
Back when liquids did go through customs I loved Zamplebox. Vaped things I would have never chosen. Depends on the person, I always tend to choose the same things and that gave me choice, but as always YMMV

Reactions: Trayspace

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hello and welcome - glad you are with us finally.

Cat Peeking.gif

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Informative
Reactions: zoiDman

Trayspace

Nov 9, 2018
Hi and welcome! Great to hear you're doing so well. There are lots of good affordable choices for mods that will fit your needs. As to sample packs, sure they're useful to get an idea of what you do and do not like. I would avoid any of those autoship monthly deals. You'll end up with more you dislike than like, and truthfully after the first sample box you'll know if you like the general way a vendor's juices taste and whether or not you like them.
Hi. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely avoid the auto monthly deals! Don't need a pile of bottles not going to use. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread