New Innokin Axiom Leaking + Broken Coil + Fun Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
Welp got a couple Innokin Axioms in today, and both were leaking super bad out of the air flow holes. This isn't a complaint really. Crap happens. I just wanted to post what the issue was. It appears that this issue is most frequent with the stock coil. First issue was I didn't know it was leaking, until my hand seemed warm. Looked at my hand, and juice all over it. (Great buzz now BTW) lol...

One of the tanks would not come apart. The top just kept turning. I pulled, and the coil came apart and the top popped off. It was so incredibly tight it broke apart, and I had to use pliers to get it off. All that was left was the base of the coil (Bottom Left Of Image). It's like they used an impact gun or something lol

The problem with leaking on this tank is the rubber seal inside the coil itself. When the coil came apart, I seen a tiny gap in the seal almost like the seal is a little too big. When it's pushed in, it pinches, and juice is getting past that.

Glad I got a couple 5 packs as well. This time I put a little juice on the bottom of the coil rubber seal, like you would do on an oil filter. It's good to go now. Before filling this tank I would recommend taking the stock coil off, and doing that as well. Problem is, it could be pinched inside like it was with mine. In that case, you have to take the coil apart to fix that tiny gap, or pop a new one in and pray.

In the image below, you can see the cream colored seal beside the ceramic. This is where the problem is when this tank leaks out the air flow holes. On the bottom left is the base. That's all that was left when the coil came apart, and I had to use pliers to get it off lol

I love the tank. Flavor is much better then the Ccell Gd ceramic coils I am using with my target mini.

Edit: Crap I posted this in e-liquid. What a day lol

fzqioI2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Petabread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread