New Tanks And Leaks prevention and stopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talie

Sep 1, 2019
New tanks are not always assembled correctly!!

I suggest that when you buy any kind of vaping products such as a new tank... well in this instance you would want to read any and all manuals before doing this! You need to know how to take apart and reassemble your Tank! That’s is your #1 goal when you first get a new tank! Once you have learned how to take your tank apart and reassemble it..... you should do so before even adding any e-liquid to the tank. The reason why you want to know how is 1st off you want to learn your new tank before getting it greasy with e-liquid because every time you will start with a tank that may have a few lose connections which can lead to your e-Juice leaking everywhere. So after you put in your batteries and plug in the mod then learn the tank it’s parts and how it assembles and works. Once you have completed all the knowledge parts of it fill your new tank as directed and I always wait a minimum of 8-10 minutes before vaping on a new coil. This makes sure that your wick is soaked and you will get the most life out of each coil. Now after doing all these steps if your tank is leaking more than likely you got a bad coil right out of the box! Most times they come with one replacement make sure that it does, if not I suggest you buy a extra coil. Also I recommend the SMOK TFV8 Baby tanks! They take several different coils of different ohms so depending on what wattage you like will depend on your coil choice. There are many when it comes to this tank!!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    New tanks are not always assembled correctly!!

I suggest that when you buy any kind of vaping products such as a new tank... well in this instance you would want to read any and all manuals before doing this! You need to know how to take apart and reassemble your Tank! That’s is your #1 goal when you first get a new tank! Once you have learned how to take your tank apart and reassemble it..... you should do so before even adding any e-liquid to the tank. The reason why you want to know how is 1st off you want to learn your new tank before getting it greasy with e-liquid because every time you will start with a tank that may have a few lose connections which can lead to your e-Juice leaking everywhere. So after you put in your batteries and plug in the mod then learn the tank it’s parts and how it assembles and works. Once you have completed all the knowledge parts of it fill your new tank as directed and I always wait a minimum of 8-10 minutes before vaping on a new coil. This makes sure that your wick is soaked and you will get the most life out of each coil. Now after doing all these steps if your tank is leaking more than likely you got a bad coil right out of the box! Most times they come with one replacement make sure that it does, if not I suggest you buy a extra coil. Also I recommend the SMOK TFV8 Baby tanks! They take several different coils of different ohms so depending on what wattage you like will depend on your coil choice. There are many when it comes to this tank!!!

Thanks for the info @Talie :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread