Hittman's Hideout

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I have about a years worth of stuff, of course I can still get it here. CES, I have killed 2 of the 20w iSticks and 2 30w iSticks have 2 30's I use and 2 new ones Ms PT brought back 3 months ago. They seem to last me about 10 - 14 months. I'll play with the new stuff when Ms. PT gets home next week.
Hitt, I can't imagine how much e-cig related stuff you have!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have about a years worth of stuff, of course I can still get it here. CES, I have killed 2 of the 20w iSticks and 2 30w iSticks have 2 30's I use and 2 new ones Ms PT brought back 3 months ago. They seem to last me about 10 - 14 months. I'll play with the new stuff when Ms. PT gets home next week.
    Hitt, I can't imagine how much e-cig related stuff you have!

PT, I do have a lot. Not sure how many mods. I have four kfl, two Merlins, a couple Crius and Crius plus, an ammit, goblin mini v3, plus some kanger subtank minis, and a bunch of crown tanks. In storage are a bunch of old tanks and clearos I don't use anymore but kept for backup. Some of the mods I have were won on contests like the movkin Disguiser, cloupor mini 50TC, and an Innokin disrupter.

I have a digiflavor siren and an OBS engine nano on order from China.

Users who are viewing this thread