• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nice to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just wanted to tell everyone here in our little group how nice it is to be back here! I really missed being around here on a day to day basis(As well as having to miss the last local vape meet that Mistinthewoods had at his place.)

Only a couple of people here knew to some degree what had kept me away(as I really didn't want to sport my "dirty laundry" here on the forum). I was having some marital problems and was staying with another family member for a few weeks. Funny thing was it wasn't over money or cheating or anything of that sort, but due to family members and my sons autism.

I've(my wife as well)come to realize the impotance of my own family as I never really did before these past few weeks, and look at things in a whole new light.

As well as being thankful to my family I am just as thankful to you guys here. Especially you Hittman!

I hope to be around here for as long as you guys will have me!

:)Wiz!

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
bf-welcomeback.gif

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wizzie, Wizzie, Wizzie!
So good to hear you sounding more upbeat and positive. :)
Family is the most wonderful and frustrating aspect of life to be sure. Nobody ever said love was easy but I believe it to be the only reason for living.
I got back home yesterday and hope to speak to you soon.
Hey Mist! Hope you had a good trip. I am on vacation next week........I will give you a ring!

:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread