Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
..and ain't options MARVELOUS? ;):thumbs:
Yes they are!! Had it not been for a very good and dear friend sending me a Crown tank with a 0.5 ohm coil and a SX mini M class to park it on I don't know where I'd be vaping wise. And for me having enough sense to trust his judgment. :)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Funny you should mention that. I decided to pull out the kayfun this evening (we haven't been on speaking terms) and give it one last chance to impress me! It must be operator error because everyone says such good things about it!
And I FINALLY got a coil master today. Wow, I make great coils now! [emoji4]

And it's back in the box for the k5

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Sorry Puf and everyone else here but I prefer my Melo tanks over the egg rolls. The Melo's give me more airflow than the egg rolls.
And I just gave away my untouched Black/Bronze Melo lll Mini that came with the Pico I won. I hear it's a wonderful tank from those it appeals to. I'm just not one of those folks. No interest at all. My eO V1s are my tank for the ages.

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
And I just gave away my untouched Black/Bronze Melo lll Mini that came with the Pico I won. No interest at all. My eO V1s are my tank for the ages.
Wish I had known...I would've bought it from you or traded it for the V1's that I have. I just ordered 3 more Melo 3's the other day for the stash box. :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Wish I had known...I would've bought it from you or traded it for the V1's that I have. I just ordered 3 more Melo 3's the other day for the stash box. :)
I probably would have jumped at that trade too! But the Melo went to a friend in need. Another friend is sending a black Pico and I thought the Melo would be the perfect topper. It was getting no love from me and I know it'll be going to a happier place.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I probably would have jumped at that trade too! But the Melo went to a friend in need. Another friend is sending a black Pico and I thought the Melo would be the perfect topper. It was getting no love from me and I know it'll be going to a happier place.
It's all good! I like the eGo's but I love the Melos along with many other tanks I have.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Here are 2 of the V1's that I have. There's a cyan one around here somewhere. And yes, I have the wrong base on the silver but I do have the right base for it.
IMG_0812.JPG

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Sorry Puf and everyone else here but, I prefer my Melo tanks over the egg rolls. The Melo's give me more airflow than the egg rolls.

haha , I laff'd when I read this... ↑

today I received my Amor PLUS tank which uses the ECR / Atlantis coils - have been vaping on it all afternoon
the Amor+ came with (4) coils ! {.3 / Ni / Ti / RBA}

so I am vaping away, having just a good-o-time and started comparing coils :shock: - turns out the WISMEC coils for my Amor+ are NOT THE SAME as Aspire/ECR
they are like ¾ the size of them ! ... so now I got mudd on my face ~ wonder if they are the same as those Nautilus mini/Triton mini...

I thought my Anyvape Sega RBA & ECR was gonna fit or I would have never bought the tank :facepalm:
Oh well, it came with an RBA and maybe looks like the coils are easy to rebuild (will have to look) - at least it only cost $7 and has been vaping great and is very well built... :blush:

- - - -
Lynny, surely no need for regret, or a feeling of guilt - just glad you're here with us and enjoy your input :wub:

we all do as we please and it's never the exact same... :) :)

Lynny- do you DRIP ? boy-o-boy does that Lemo Drip have some AIR - WOW ! (never had anything close to it)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
haha , I laff'd when I read this... ↑

today I received my Amor PLUS tank which uses the ECR / Atlantis coils - have been vaping on it all afternoon
the Amor+ came with (4) coils ! {.3 / Ni / Ti / RBA}

so I am vaping away, having just a good-o-time and started comparing coils :shock: - turns out the WISMEC coils for my Amor+ are NOT THE SAME as Aspire/ECR
they are like ¾ the size of them ! ... so now I got mudd on my face ~ wonder if they are the same as those Nautilus mini/Triton mini...

I thought my Anyvape Sega RBA & ECR was gonna fit or I would have never bought the tank :facepalm:
Oh well, it came with an RBA and maybe looks like the coils are easy to rebuild (will have to look) - at least it only cost $7 and has been vaping great and is very well built... :blush:

- - - -
Lynny, surely no need for regret, or a feeling of guilt - just glad you're here with us and enjoy your input :wub:

we all do as we please and it's never the exact same... :) :)

Lynny- do you DRIP ? boy-o-boy does that Lemo Drip have some AIR - WOW ! (never had anything close to it)
The amor plus rebuildable coils are very easy to rebuld . I do not like the large airhole in pin personaly to airy and put in the clr gasket and its 1 ohm pin under it and it did work for me .
Posted about this a good while back in this thread.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The amor plus rebuildable coils are very easy to rebuld . I do not like the large airhole in pin personaly to airy and put in the clr gasket and its 1 ohm pin under it and it did work for me .
Posted about this a good while back in this thread.

what I THOUGHT, they were same as the Aspire/ECR coils :(

do you know if they are same as Triton MINI and Nautilus MINI ? (not many places sell Wismec coils) :unsure:

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I just ordered two more of the ego one megas, and Amor's. As the new taxes for Ca. are to kick in April 1st, this will conclude my new tank buying. I have a month left to take care of some other things. :(:mad:
How high are the taxes going to be?

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
I just ordered two more of the ego one megas, and Amor's. As the new taxes for Ca. are to kick in April 1st, this will conclude my new tank buying. I have a month left to take care of some other things. :(:mad:
I was just reading this on the California thread.
Sadly I think this is what is going to hurt vaping more than the FDA.
At least you're ready!
Between the insurance companies, state governments, & the FDA we are starting to see the end of our harm reduction.
I'm just glad I listened to my friends here on the ECF to be able to continue vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread