eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

buridan

Apr 24, 2021
Romania
Well, there's not such a big leakage as it seems to be... the picture with that nice paper collar on the mod was made after 2 days of use, the second picture is showing a new paper (or diaper?) under another Tron ready to use. In actual fact, I change that paper after 2-3 days and I think it's a good compromise between laziness and satisfaction of vape. But must check the orings when rewicking.

buridan

Apr 24, 2021
Romania
I strongly recommend Buridan's Diaper (BD) for bottom airflow atomizers:thumbs:
20210508_094706.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Looking back, here's John Travolta circa 1860.
213659_1

The original scientologist, he was amused to be cast on the Welcome Back Kotter show during his 238th reincarnation.

That really is kinda freaky.

I guess it's possible that we've all got dopplegangers though, somewhere or sometime.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
A little bump to keep the circulation going, for the indestructible little CLR coil. It's been my favorite for almost 6 years now. Still have my first CLR in the rotation (along with a few other CLRs). That little sucka' has been rebuilt at least 250 times, and still going strong.

What a workhorse!

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2018
Thanks Doug for bumping the topic !
I'm also daily using thèse marvellous CLR coils, mostly in huge Wismec Venti tanks (30mm/6 ml) and in Tron-S and Tron-T tanks.
I'm still getting wonderful flavors, most times ahead some praised rebuildables Rta's...
Shame Joyetech did not continue these coils and created some more moderns tanks to fit..it would have been winners.
But as money and market rules the world, it did not happen :-(

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I did some really thorough searching, about a month ago, for more CLR coils from US vendors. There were/are a few who still have some, but they're expensive. Most were the 0.5ohm ones. Several still had the CL coils, and again...they were usually the 0.5ohm ones. IIRC, 1 may have had some 1.0ohm ones.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A little bump to keep the circulation going, for the indestructible little CLR coil. It's been my favorite for almost 6 years now. Still have my first CLR in the rotation (along with a few other CLRs). That little sucka' has been rebuilt at least 250 times, and still going strong.

What a workhorse!

Two thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread