Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just get it. There has to be SUMTHIN ' you've done or said recently, say in the last 10 years or so that deserves a reward besides stopping smoking that is.
View attachment 637991

LOL! I'm just playing - for the fun of it. I've got TOO MUCH STUFF now.

But I LOVE having fun. :D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
other things ya can spend cash on besides a stupid ole mod... :blink:

upload_2017-2-27_18-2-31.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
upload_2017-2-27_18-1-20.png
:smokie:

RowdyOne

Nov 15, 2015
I think there's only one left (East Main St). That MAY have closed too (not sure).

Rico's is everywhere now (I think 4 locations, believe it or not). They can't keep up (understandably too).
I always went to the original on Sound Beach Ave in Old Greenwich. I worked by the train station so it was easy.

Sorry to derail this thread.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm thinking we could get some nice wristbands with that money.

Uh-oh.

RUH-ROH!!!

Did she cave?

I was really looking forward to those wristbands.

She's just about to cave, and if she does, you're caving too, dude. so there. :p

Gosh I sure am glad I don't need any mods!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

Lol, actually resistance comes easy to me. I seem to have a built in resistance to the new mods. I wouldn't have my Picos if I hadn't won the first one and found that I actually liked it. Now I DID get a little carried when I was filling my cabinet with Zmaxs, SIDs and Vamos but I'm over that now.
Couple more EOs and I'll be set for tanks. THEN it'll been time to get crazy on DIY flavorings.

You, Fogster, are definitely on a mission, on a plan, and determined. What's that like anyway. ;)

Now THAT'S a good plan!

I'd be lying if I said that I was perfect, but the funny thing is that *I* was the one who initially liked the Presa (pre-Rollo x 2). I think I'm OK now (famous last words).

:vapor:

And, Kat...(alls I can say is) :pop:

:lol::lol::lol:

Better get more butter, sweets.

Yeah, I get it. I had an EA (way back when) but the changing hit always bugged me. I sold it off (long before the FDA was a concern). I wouldn't want to hand them off to family members, and believe I'm stocked for the ages, but the cheap clones of that mod are tempting me.

A vapers dilemma ("WHAT to do?!"). :laugh::party:

"Mech, mech, bo-beck"

I don't think the Presa is too homely. :?: Kinda looks like an iStick with a boom-a-rang bend in it. :laugh:
When I saw the Pico for the first time, I thought it was hideous. Now I have 6. :blush:

Oh puleeze. The Pregsa is NOT a handsome little thang. But I like it! Always have.

(should I, should I not......) hmmmm.

It's kinda' a "circular argument"...but...only a person who has a Presa 75...would realize that they "need" a Presa 75...

[Besides folks...we're only talkin' $27.50 = 4 packs analogs = 3 days of smoking :shock:]

Wismec Presa TC75W Body + 18650 Battery

Et tu, gertus??

Or 9-12 months worth of DIY jooce ;)

Foggy, NO!!!!!!! :lol:

NOT EVEN (in Stamford, CT).

Dangit. Now *I* want one too! :facepalm:

OK! DONE DEAL! (almost) :blush:

I'm THIIIIIIIIIIIIS close now. AYE YAY YAY!!!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
She's just about to cave, and if she does, you're caving too, dude. so there. :p

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!

You, Fogster, are definitely on a mission, on a plan, and determined. What's that like anyway. ;)

Better get more butter, sweets.

"Mech, mech, bo-beck"

Oh puleeze. The Pregsa is NOT a handsome little thang. But I like it! Always have.

(should I, should I not......) hmmmm.

Et tu, gertus??

Foggy, NO!!!!!!! :lol:

:pop:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Well...my problem with "stocking up" (I already have 4 Presa 75's)...is trying to "figure out" what the future of vaping is...

First...we have a NEW Feral Guvmint...so anything could happen...

Second...the Dooming Regs prohibited any new products after 8/8/16...yet today there are so many new tanks, mods, ejoose, etc. hitting the market that it's (almost) overwhelming...

So...me personally...I'm taking a "middle road"...

I'm not going to over-over-over-stock-up on (old) products I have/love...and...I'm only going to consider new products that seem to offer truly new/unique features...

Thus...I'm currently looking at the Tarot Nano...

It's SMALL (only slightly larger than the Target Mini) and has a 2500mAh battery. (Sure...swap-able 18650 mods are convenient...but then you end up with a bigger mod...[that is at least as tall as an 18650 battery])...

And...as for unique features...

Smart VW
As an advanced variable output wattage setting mode, the SMART VW will automatically recommend the ideal output power setting for each resistance value when an atomizer is installed, avoiding burning the coil to protect your device and also saving your time and money.

If you still prefer to change the output power, it will again save the changed setting automatically so that when you resume after power off it will start with your preferred setting. It is indeed a smart guard of your mod, always providing you with the ideal output power for your atomizer.

CCW:
As an advanced setting to VW, CCW stands for Customized Curve of Wattage. You could actually customize the curve of wattage, according to its respective second, up and down in a pattern with this setting. You will be able to select the output for every 1/2 second of the first 5 seconds to minimize ramp up time and maximize pleasure.

CCT:
As an advanced setting to VT, CCT stands for Customized Curve of Temperature. Have you been upset that the 1st few drags are not hot enough? Have you ever been burnt after vaping for a while? The CCT setting addresses these issues and gives you a truly free vaping experience. With the customized curve of temperature, you could have your 1st few drags at a higher temperature, and then automatically lower it so there's no risk of over-heating after a while.

Vape Batteries & Mods | Tarot Nano Vape Mod | Vaporeso

LAST
(finally, whew!)...we're only talkin' $42...:shock:

$41.57 Authentic Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC VW APV Box Mod - 5-80W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well...my problem with "stocking up" (I already have 4 Presa 75's)...is trying to "figure out" what the future of vaping is...

First...we have a NEW Feral Guvmint...so anything could happen...

Second...the Dooming Regs prohibited any new products after 8/8/16...yet today there are so many new tanks, mods, ejoose, etc. hitting the market that it's (almost) overwhelming...

So...me personally...I'm taking a "middle road"...

I'm not going to over-over-over-stock-up on (old) products I have/love...and...I'm only going to consider new products that seem to offer truly new/unique features...

Thus...I'm currently looking at the Tarot Nano...

It's SMALL (only slightly larger than the Target Mini) and has a 2500mAh battery. (Sure...swap-able 18650 mods are convenient...but then you end up with a bigger mod...[that is at least as tall as an 18650 battery])...

And...as for unique features...

Smart VW
As an advanced variable output wattage setting mode, the SMART VW will automatically recommend the ideal output power setting for each resistance value when an atomizer is installed, avoiding burning the coil to protect your device and also saving your time and money.

If you still prefer to change the output power, it will again save the changed setting automatically so that when you resume after power off it will start with your preferred setting. It is indeed a smart guard of your mod, always providing you with the ideal output power for your atomizer.

CCW:
As an advanced setting to VW, CCW stands for Customized Curve of Wattage. You could actually customize the curve of wattage, according to its respective second, up and down in a pattern with this setting. You will be able to select the output for every 1/2 second of the first 5 seconds to minimize ramp up time and maximize pleasure.

CCT:
As an advanced setting to VT, CCT stands for Customized Curve of Temperature. Have you been upset that the 1st few drags are not hot enough? Have you ever been burnt after vaping for a while? The CCT setting addresses these issues and gives you a truly free vaping experience. With the customized curve of temperature, you could have your 1st few drags at a higher temperature, and then automatically lower it so there's no risk of over-heating after a while.

Vape Batteries & Mods | Tarot Nano Vape Mod | Vaporeso

LAST
(finally, whew!)...we're only talkin' $42...:shock:

$41.57 Authentic Vaporesso Tarot Nano 80W TC VW APV Box Mod - 5-80W / 100-315'C(200-600'F) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I'm already overstocked, and I really wish that you people would stop convincing me to buy more stuff!

;)

When the regs eventually disappear (and they WILL disappear), keep your eyes open for the Kat&DP Fire Sale of the Century! Stuff's gonna be CHEAP!!!! :banana::headbang::party:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I'm already overstocked, and I really wish that you people would stop convincing me to buy more stuff!

;)

When the regs eventually disappear (and they WILL disappear), keep your eyes open for the Kat&DP Fire Sale of the Century! Stuff's gonna be CHEAP!!!! :banana::headbang::party:
:lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

;)

CHEAP!!!!!!!!! :D

And we promise none of the good stuff will be toasted.

animated_Firemed.gif

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA

;)

I do have an unfair advantage over most.
Most of the new stuff is too small for my big ole clumsy hands, so as soon as I read the dimensions I can just move on.

Love the Sale idea!
Make sure you pm me when it starts!
You said the magic word! CHEAP!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

;)

I can't believe how just about everyday when I come on this site, there's something being recommended that I want. I really do believe I'm actually done with stocking up on tanks! Counting my protanks, I have over 10 tanks. I mean, I plan to live another 40 years and a good tank should last several years, right?That's what I'm telling myself, at least. We'll see if my resolve not to buy more tanks sticks!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Funny, a couple of weeks ago I asked here how many tanks people have, the response was 1 person, I think!
We never speak about the "stash" @ChelsB - it's called DENIAL.

I call DIBS on that Fire Sale of Big Daddy and Kat's. I am always jelly of their toys!

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Just about every tank I have was bought from the clearance/specials section.

Tanks (34)
9 eGo One
5 EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2
5 eLeaf GS Air 2
4 eLeaf GS Tank
4 Wismec Amor
1 eLeaf Lemo Drop
1 eLeaf Melo 3
1 Subtank Mini
1 Cubis
1 Triton
1 Kang Vape EZ
1 Infinite Dripper

I have 13 tanks that use the CLR coil and nine that use the eLeaf 1.5Ω because I rebuild both coil types. I use those tanks almost exclusively. Uh, it's obvious which ones didn't really grab me. I only got one each of those.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Just about every tank I have was bought from the clearance/specials section.

Tanks (34)
9 eGo One
5 EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2
5 eLeaf GS Air 2
4 eLeaf GS Tank
4 Wismec Amor
1 eLeaf Lemo Drop
1 eLeaf Melo 3
1 Subtank Mini
1 Cubis
1 Triton
1 Kang Vape EZ
1 Infinite Dripper

I have 13 tanks that use the CLR coil and nine that use the eLeaf 1.5Ω because I rebuild both coil types. I use those tanks almost exclusively. Uh, it's obvious which ones didn't really grab me. I only got one each of those.

And a partridge in a pear tree!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Funny, a couple of weeks ago I asked here how many tanks people have, the response was 1 person, I think!

drop one and break the glass / strip a 510 thread / lose one (get stolen) / cross thread the base... :cry:
all COULD happen in the same day (well, it could) :eek:

so did you step up for a Kanger Subtank... ? (jus wondering)

upload_2017-2-28_15-46-50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread