Any DIY guys up for a challenge??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
If this is against the forum rules I will understand if it's deleted but I hope it's okay.

I've been hanging around here for a bit and have seen how many of you guys can work your magic to recreate a flavor so, here's the deal. There's a particular ejuice I would like to find a replacement for, I'm looking for similar flavor, throat hit, vg/pg ratio, exc. If you have experience in this area and are interested I will send you a 30 ml. bottle of the liquid I am trying to replicate for free with no strings attached. Only caveat is that you try to recreate it and you give me access to the recipe so that I can make it. Any takers??

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
The only "clone/cloning" rules I am aware of (here on ECF) apply to equipment. Drippers, tanks, mod, and batteries; and specifically equipment that bares names, logos, marking, and/or packaging that "tries" to pass itself off as the original. Reason being that the "clone" is dishonestly dipping into the pockets of the true creator.

Juices,e-liquids, and recipes, normally fall outside this definition; in that "clone" recipes rarely claim to be the exact same ingredients, and the same percentages, and offered in the same packaging and labeling. Arrive at that extreme and you may see your thread deleted. Until then; you should be good. ;)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The discussion of "clones" is permitted. They are, however, verboten in the Classifieds. The clone threads tend to get shut down when they get out of hand when the two camps start throwing mud at each other.

As for cloning e-liquids, generally you're going to get close, but unless you've peeked at the real recipe for the real McCoy, chances are you aren't going to nail it. Many have been trying to recreate past favorites and coming up short.

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread