eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Cool. Got some Ti EgoOne coils so I can give TC a shot sometime soon. I'll need dummies directions first but headed to bed now.Maybe tomorrow.........

Franny, here ya go, the directions to help out in operation of said device... :)

upload_2017-5-23_14-17-56.png

:evil:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
always wondered the same, so I measured it way back when...

the eGo ONE mini (16mm) is ONLY 1.5ml / the 'standard' (19mm) was 1.8ml & 2.5ml

Concerning that v1 version that is 2.5ml fill , it has the small slotted windows.
My wife has the same one with large slotted windows i think we bought them in kits called the XL version
not positive though. I do know that it takes 2.5 ml as i filled hers with a measured hypo.

Seen the same ones(small windows) but cannot find the larger slotted ones that are 19mm diameter for separate sale tanks.
Anyone know where to get the tanks 19mm 2.5 fill that have the larger slotted windows please post and thanks.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Concerning that v1 version that is 2.5ml fill , it has the small slotted windows.
My wife has the same one with large slotted windows i think we bought them in kits called the XL version
not positive though. I do know that it takes 2.5 ml as i filled hers with a measured hypo.

Seen the same ones(small windows) but cannot find the larger slotted ones that are 19mm diameter for separate sale tanks.
Anyone know where to get the tanks 19mm 2.5 fill that have the larger slotted windows please post and thanks.
I just watched a video where this guys shows the differences between the original, mini and MEGA. He said the MEGA and the mini have bigger slots than the original.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I just watched a video where this guys shows the differences between the original, mini and MEGA. He said the MEGA and the mini have bigger slots than the original.

Thanks but its not the mini which says mini on it, hers is a genuine 19mm joyetech tank that fills at 2.5 ml and has the large slotted window not the small ones and i think when we i bought her some kits they were called XL, battery is a 2200mah with charger and tank.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
ORIGINALLY the eGo ONE launched with eGo ONE and eGo ONE XL / both 19mm -1100mah & 2200mah - 1.8ml & 2.5ml
then the Mega & the Mini followed (2600mah/850mah-22mm/16mm)

somewhere along the timeline they released the 'bigger' windows (19mm/2.5ml only) because the peeps complained
upload_2017-5-23_18-13-28.png
upload_2017-5-23_18-52-5.png

sm window/big window (both) 19mm / 2.5ml
I don't think they are making the older ones anymore and what we are seeing are just "mop-up' inventory clear outs
being made available and once gone that's the last we'll see of them... JMO :)

:smokie:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

I bought one of these in the darker blue, very pretty, almost purple. While the pic shows small slots mine were large. All the pics posted by buyers appear to be large also. Note the narrow air passage in the drip tip, I have one of those this must be where I got it.

If you're not comfortable with AliExpress take a second to scroll down to "seller info".
They're coming from Heavens Gifts. I think this is their clearance shop.

Online Shop Clearance Price! Joyetech eGo ONE Atomizer Kit E-Cigarette 2.5ml Capacity Tank Features Two Types Changeable Atomizer Head | Aliexpress Mobile

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I've used vapezone for flavorings. They were fine = nothing remarkable one way or another for me. They've been around for years.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I made the same mistake until I went to the site last week. Vapingzone is the flavorings here in the US. Vapezone is in China.

:)

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I bought one of these in the darker blue, very pretty, almost purple. While the pic shows small slots mine were large. All the pics posted by buyers appear to be large also. Note the narrow air passage in the drip tip, I have one of those this must be where I got it.

If you're not comfortable with AliExpress take a second to scroll down to "seller info".
They're coming from Heavens Gifts. I think this is their clearance shop.

Online Shop Clearance Price! Joyetech eGo ONE Atomizer Kit E-Cigarette 2.5ml Capacity Tank Features Two Types Changeable Atomizer Head | Aliexpress Mobile
Well isn't that confusing. Some stuff was more and other stuff was less. I didn't ck if they were in stock but quite a few isticks were listed, looked like 10w - 20w - 50w at good prices.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I made the same mistake until I went to the site last week. Vapingzone is the flavorings here in the US. Vapezone is in China.

Oops. Never mind. That's sneaky.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
This is only a mega not a v2 but pic has the large slots.

joyetech ego one mega kit

Yes vapezone is USA as i used to order my real cig flavoring for DIY that is until i found it much cheaper elsewhere and the same and bought lifetime supply.

The mega kit 8.90 beats the 9.99 price i saw and bought many, too bad now have more than i can use
perhaps one day the Mrs will start to use the those 22mm tanks instead of the 19mm ego tanks as i have so many of those and the megav2s also besides the pico-s tanks.
Eventually will have to open the sealed boxed ones to give the batteries a charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread