G6QuIMJ.jpg

DBmQz1K.jpg

whatriM.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I suspect they will be kind of rough. I also think they will have trouble moving them in quantity at $70+.

edit: this leads me to believe the price range per unit will be $70-$200 probably depending on wood. So, LOLOLOLOLOL.

mhbiDVU.png

And, to borrow a page from the @Bad Ninja playbook... if they marketed these on Facebook using an Italian sounding name, they could charge $200 all day long and not be able to make them fast enough. And this coming from a guy who has purchased more than a few boutique Facebook only mods.

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
When we got the LunaSea clones, they were not too rough, just enough to make us break out the 1000 grit sandpaper and give them a good rub down. The wood was very dry, so we oiled them with a mix of 3n1/coconut oil every couple of days until it was properly oiled. Now we oil them once a month just so they don't dry out :)

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
(long story about moving across oceans) I'm not in a position to buy tools to make my own or even mod these mods, but I really want a teeny tiny short squonk mod. The ASAP looks good, but even bigger than the pico. 18350 squonk would be so awesome!
I'll be making one for myself at least.

You may want to look at the RAM SQUONKER BOX MOD BY WOTOFO. It is not a 18350, but pretty tiny and only $70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread