Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
She's not, it's just i don't know how to justify it to her.

"But babe, this mod will literally out last you!"
How about...

"I was looking at engagement rings but I couldn't find any in a price range I could justify to you considering our last spat."

:blink:

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
"But babe, this mod will literally out last you!"

That would be one of those darn self-fulfilling prophecies.

Maybe go with something like "good news, honey - I'm not gonna die from cigarette smoke even moreso now".

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Mine doesn't, and wishes I didn't. But financial difficulties have arisen, and doubt I'll be buying any more of anything for quite some time. At least I still have my 2 CC's among others, so I really don't NEED anything. I just have to get over the WANT part.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Mine doesn't, and wishes I didn't. But financial difficulties have arisen, and doubt I'll be buying any more of anything for quite some time. At least I still have my 2 CC's among others, so I really don't NEED anything. I just have to get over the WANT part.

Yeah if I had to get rid of everything else I'd keep my cc's. Best mods in my collection and likely to outlast everything else too. They perform amazing, incredible construction and are so easy to maintain. I still haven't gotten over the shiny/new factor of mine and I don't know if I will. I look forward to every vape break now like I never have before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Yeah if I had to get rid of everything else I'd keep my cc's. Best mods in my collection and likely to outlast everything else too. They perform amazing, incredible construction and are so easy to maintain. I still haven't gotten over the shiny/new factor of mine and I don't know if I will. I look forward to every vape break now like I never have before.

I hear you on that. I'll never get rid of my CCs. My brass one is my favorite, even though it takes a little more effort to keep it clean. It's so worth it. I just wish the dual 18650's were around when I could swing it. Maybe I'll win the lottery one day and then I'll buy several!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Lol! Yeah I wouldn't mind getting a brass and a stainless at some point, but that's it! No more! Maybe?

I've heard that before! I said no more a couple of years ago. But I just couldn't resist. I figure the best way to avoid temptation is stay out of tempting threads. Still, I can't resist poking my head in from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread