BF Mods by Custom-Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Couple of quick question as I am new to the group...

Are there other options for the buttons i.e. Ultem delrin? Button choices are: Ti, SS, AL, Brass, Copper, Black or White Delrin, and Ultem.
What bottles can you use? Classic mods will take the Cappy V4 8.5ml BFX bottles. They currently come with the YFTK silicone bottle.
Do you get battery rattle? No. There is an o-ring to keep this from being a problem.
And how much is shipping to the UK ? USPS Priority International is around $40

Mr B

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
UK Hampshire
Couple of quick question as I am new to the group...

Are there other options for the buttons i.e. Ultem delrin? Button choices are: Ti, SS, AL, Brass, Copper, Black or White Delrin, and Ultem.
What bottles can you use? Classic mods will take the Cappy V4 8.5ml BFX bottles. They currently come with the YFTK silicone bottle.
Do you get battery rattle? No. There is an o-ring to keep this from being a problem.
And how much is shipping to the UK ? USPS Priority International is around $40
Thanks for the quick reply would you ship DHL?
Thinking of a Alu one how do they both compare?

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
I could ship DHL, if you like. It would just be whatever actual shipping cost is.
6061 aluminum is plenty hard, though the 7068 aluminum is more than twice as hard.

upload_2017-8-19_8-39-59.png

Also available in Stainless and Titanium. :thumb:

Reactions: Rossum

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Nice! :thumbs:

Weather good there? :?:

Gorgeous! Right beside the ocean! Haven't slept so soundly in ages. I think I need to move closer to the ocean. The sound of the waves at night just lulled me into a deep, sound sleep.

"I'm squonkin'!" - Clarence Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread