1,000 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Provolone cheese. I had it in Italy and it's so much better than mozza!

If you were rich, what company would you purchase?
If I were rich I would buy Google and use the money to fund a much needed American revolution.
Next poster - If we pressed play on your musical playlist RIGHT NOW, what would we hear. (no cheating)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I were rich I would buy Google and use the money to fund a much needed American revolution.
Next poster - If we pressed play on your musical playlist RIGHT NOW, what would we hear. (no cheating)
Metallica Enter Sandman...........

What is your Band?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd.

If you could spend an evening with anyone, alive or not, who would you choose and why?

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5
I think it would have to be Elvis....................I love his music and he was a lot smarter then anyone knew.....ahead of his time.....

Who is your favorite actor?

Reactions: greasegizzard

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Bug bunny and roadrunner show ofcorse.

My favorite car though. Well that was a 1977 bandit dorval edision trans am. That was my first car. It was an actual movie set trans am. I loved it so much. But my dad took it from me for speeding. And was gona give it back for my 18th bday. But the eagle on the hood was cracking so my dad decided to have it replaceed. And we'll the man who came to pick it up for the car lot that was fixing it total lost it on the way to the garage. That was one of the biggest losses of my life at the time. I'm older now and found out there's much worse things to lose. But I sure loved that car.

Now my question. When you was a kid who was it you wanted to be when you grew up?

have a nice day
Oooh. My mom had a gumball blue '78 camaro she was going to give me when I was a kid, but it had been poorly kept, so I said no thanks. Oh, the regret!

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
Oooh. My mom had a gumball blue '78 camaro she was going to give me when I was a kid, but it had been poorly kept, so I said no thanks. Oh, the regret!
Yeah looking back I bet you do. I also had a 57 Bellaire but it had no motor no interior nothing really just the body and frame it was give to me. Me being 19 some guy came and offered me some car I don't even remember it was that unremeberable. But it ran. I traded him. Now looking back and seeing what that care is worth today. Man I was stupid. But we live and learn. Back when I was a young young kid they had built a lake years back. And my parents own like 10 acers all lake front. Sold it cheap as crap to some guy. But at the time it sounded like a lot. That same 10 acres today is one of the biggest and most expensive places on the whole lake. Worth millions. I could have been rich by now. Crazy sometimes the things we do. I know now a days I study everything and research stuff before I do anything.

have a nice day

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
Yeah looking back I bet you do. I also had a 57 Bellaire but it had no motor no interior nothing really just the body and frame it was give to me. Me being 19 some guy came and offered me some car I don't even remember it was that unremeberable. But it ran. I traded him. Now looking back and seeing what that care is worth today. Man I was stupid. But we live and learn. Back when I was a young young kid they had built a lake years back. And my parents own like 10 acers all lake front. Sold it cheap as crap to some guy. But at the time it sounded like a lot. That same 10 acres today is one of the biggest and most expensive places on the whole lake. Worth millions. I could have been rich by now. Crazy sometimes the things we do. I know now a days I study everything and research stuff before I do anything.

have a nice day
But I'm still poor btw

have a nice day

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Red. If you were on death row, what would you have for your last meal?
For my last meal I would like some of everything...If I knew there wouldn't be any consequences from eating all the things I love, cakes, pies, bread, spaghetti, BBQ everything, and a keg of beer...............

What is your lucky number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread