Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Does anyone else in here vape only 100% PG liquids? I'm hearing that something is wrong with it and they never heard of anyone vaping it.

I don't think there is Anything Wrong with vaping 100%PG if that is what you Like.

I can't handle High PG e-Liquids. I start to get that "Piece if Popcorn Stuck in the Throat Cough" if I use them. But that is just me.

Reactions: ricks

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    PG gives better throat hit, right? (that's not supposed to sound dirty) I still smoke a couple cigs a week just for that throat hit, and am hoping the 80/20's I just ordered will be able to replace the analogs.
    Yes more pg and more nicotine will give you a harsher throat hit.

Reactions: lovetoread

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
    Apr 4, 2015
    Port Huron, MI, USA
    I started with mainly 70vg juices (handful of 50/50 also). Now I'm purely using mainly 70 to 80pg juice. flavor is good and I still get a little bit of cloud to feel like im smoking. Really enjoy it so much better with tobacco flavors, tried some high vg tobaccos and just never did it for me i think part of it is the throat hit element.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I started off with 90pg/10vg in 2010. I vaped that for a couple of years and it was fine. Throat hit became an issue over time and I went to 80pg and then 70pg. 70pg stuck with me until this year when I changed my DIY mix to to 60PG/40VG.

Stealth vaping is easier the more PG in the mix. At 40VG I'm finding it hard to be stealthy, so I turn my 10W vape down to 6 or 7 watts and do just fine in a store or restaurant. No one seems to notice if I blow it down.

Reactions: ricks and NCC
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread