1460 Days... (aprox) and NO incidents..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Wooot! With so many knuckleheads out there, it's a miracle no one has hired Aaron Eckhart as Two Face to be featured in exploding ecig ads to drive people back to tobacco.
image.jpg

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

Looking for a mint condition, all original, 6 cell - all 18650, Pip Mod Box if anyone has one. :D

And... yes, I'm not scared at all.

I would never vape it cause I love my Reo's but damn if the Fallout freak in me wants that sooo bad. It would look great in my Fallout collection. :D

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Wow your so lucky don't you know those ecig things blow up if the wind is too strong I read it in a paper and that your breathing after all the anti freeze you've been smoking you should buy a lottery ticket your one lucky individual. For the sake of the children they should ban ecigs which also harm squirrels and other furry cute things I've read ;).

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Wow your so lucky don't you know those ecig things blow up if the wind is too strong I read it in a paper and that your breathing after all the anti freeze you've been smoking you should buy a lottery ticket your one lucky individual. For the sake of the children they should ban ecigs which also harm squirrels and other furry cute things I've read ;).

If there's one thing I hate is littering and crime. I went to Downtown Chicago the other day and there were all these vape related products washed up in the gutters. Then I saw 15 pigeons in a "kit" (flock) trying to buy e-liquid for working vape pens they reclaimed from the gutter, from a rat casually standing in a sewer drain grate! Competition is fierce now in Chicago since the new e-liquid taxes went in to effect and it's up-ended the market. Everyone is getting in on the action with white label e-liquid, having NO TAX STAMP! It's 50% off, but I'll bet it's adulterated. When they said this would be an underground black market I had no idea it would go this far.

:matrix:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread