Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
What can I say I vape a lot... I used to smoke 2plus packs a day I haven't touched a real cigarette since I bought my vamo v3 I have had a provari mini for about a week now and with either one I'm still between 12 and 16ml per day.
No cigs for 6weeks been smoking for 15 years.

I can't say I'm complaining I just wanna find the best juice at a good price I'm willing to buy a 5 gallon bucket if it's good enough.

I like fruity strong tastes. So far froody COPYRIGHTDMCA from Doc Bailey's and Astro from spacejam are my favorite daily vapes. But the cheapest I could get docs was like 80 bucks for 120ml, which isn't bad I guess but I'd prefer astro but I spoke with those guys and they are too cool to sell me a big bottle so fukem I won't buy their juice anymore even tho its my fave.

Thanks to EVERYONE for all the inside scoop on the websites. I really appreciate everyone's input.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
So I've been vaping for about a month now from 2plus packs a day and I still go thru a bottle a day. I just ordered a sampler 5pack from fuzion Vapor I am trying to find a good place to order juice online so I can save the money I should be saving by quitting cigarettes. I'm also trying to find a juice I can vape on all day every day and the only one so far I like is Astro by Spacejam. But I can't really find and better deal than like over 20 bucks for 30ml.

Who are the best juice vendors online?

I'm now paying less than $4 for 50 ml of custom juice. And yes, I've been know to vape 15ml a day, so I tried to find the best deal. The best deal is DIY juice. Quick easy and I never run out, yet. lol Check out the DIY subsection and learn the joy and savings that can be achieved by mixing your own.

For those that think it isn't possible to vape 15ml in a day, consider if you will, that you had an rba, that wicked so well that you could vape at 15 watts or more, imagine the thickness and juiciness of this vape, imagine how much juice is being atomized at this level in one vape. Imagine needing 2 rba's with tank capacities of 4+ ml's each, just to make it through a work shift. Then add in the vape time before and after work. Yeah, 15 ml a day is not that hard to do. On my day off it can get up to 20 ml's. Good thing I have 5 large capacity tank's each with a different flavor, of course. Yes, and it's almost like drinking it, far as the flavor goes.

Last edited:

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out. I could definitely see going over 20ml w a s top like that. I'm currently running a provari mini w a Pyrex tank and I'm filling it up all day long. I'd like to buy some personal mixes from someone who would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm a smart guy but I'm kinda hesitant to start Mixing. BC I can't afford to get set up for mixing and find out I such at it. I also have to get a bit more knowledgeable on pg/vg etc. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
What can I say I vape a lot... I used to smoke 2plus packs a day I haven't touched a real cigarette since I bought my vamo v3 I have had a provari mini for about a week now and with either one I'm still between 12 and 16ml per day.
No cigs for 6weeks been smoking for 15 years.

I can't say I'm complaining I just wanna find the best juice at a good price I'm willing to buy a 5 gallon bucket if it's good enough.

I like fruity strong tastes. So far froody COPYRIGHTDMCA from Doc Bailey's and Astro from spacejam are my favorite daily vapes. But the cheapest I could get docs was like 80 bucks for 120ml, which isn't bad I guess but I'd prefer astro but I spoke with those guys and they are too cool to sell me a big bottle so forget them, I won't buy their juice anymore even tho its my fave.

Thanks to EVERYONE for all the inside scoop on the websites. I really appreciate everyone's input.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out. I could definitely see going over 20ml w a setup like that. I'm currently running a provari mini w a Pyrex tank and I'm filling it up all day long. I'd like to buy some personal mixes from someone who would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm a smart guy but I'm kinda hesitant to start Mixing. BC I can't afford to get set up for mixing and find out I such at it. I also have to get a bit more knowledgeable on pg/vg etc. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Thanks for the info I'll definitely check it out. I could definitely see going over 20ml w a s top like that. I'm currently running a provari mini w a Pyrex tank and I'm filling it up all day long. I'd like to buy some personal mixes from someone who would be willing to show me the ropes. I'm a smart guy but I'm kinda hesitant to start Mixing. BC I can't afford to get set up for mixing and find out I such at it. I also have to get a bit more knowledgeable on pg/vg etc. Thanks again for the encouragement.

Come on over to DIY, you'll get lots of help.

DIY E-Liquid

Not all that difficult and even if you make some of your e-liquid, you'll save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread