hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was very excited to find out that Jerry was going to make some 36mg WTA. It's available in VG and 50/50. I opted for the 50/50 which I figured would be a little easier to work with since the VG can be a little messy sometimes.

I cleaned out my Achilles dripper and put in a new wick. Normally I run it at around 15 watts with a 1.6 coil. I tried the 36mg WTA at first with my usual setting. I'm a throat hit junky but after a few hits I turned it down to around 12 watts. I don't really get a taste or flavor per say out of it but the feeling is intense. I get a tingling on my tongue and the roof of my mouth along with a strong throat hit even at 12 watts. I ended up taking about 12 hits total before I felt like I better put it down for a while. I got a super nice calm feeling that is familiar to me with past experience dripping 24mg. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that everyone drip this at full strength. I've learned over the past several years of vaping that I seem to have a high tolerance for nic and WTA. I use 30mg in one of my tanks daily and run 21mg in my sub ohm tanks along with several portions of snus daily. I'm going to reserve this 36mg for the occasional dripping session myself but can definitely see where it will be great for mixing also. If you haven't ordered any yet then I definitely recommend that you do so while it's available.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Great review Hitt! I can see that the 36mg WTA could be very helpful for folks requiring higher WTA. A great option to keep even more folks off the stinkies. I'm still grateful that I found Aroma WTA early on in my vaping. It just scratches that particular itch that nicotine by itself can't.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
    Mar 26, 2013
    Dripping straight 36mg in a 454 big block single vertical kanthal coil at 1.5 ohm on an old provari at 3.7 volts or alittle over nine watts. After twenty shallow mtl hits thru the nose I feel completely satisfied. As hit mentioned def get the tingle in mouth throat and nostrils really nice...the taste is very similar to 24mg but more peppery which may be the extra nicotine lending its flavor. The taste is bold dark and leathery in the best possible sense when describing a cured tobacco leaf. The light notes of hay and grass which Wta tasted like for a long time has evolved over the last two months of batches I have ordered into a more complex dark leathery undertone that plays with the hay and grass.

Reactions: radiokaos

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    NETs and WTA are not the same. I'd think that if you're still a dual user then the WTA would help a lot more than NETs. You can buy the unflavored WTA and mix it with other liquids at around 10% to begin with and work from there.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    NETs and WTA are not the same. I'd think that if you're still a dual user then the WTA would help a lot more than NETs. You can buy the unflavored WTA and mix it with other liquids at around 10% to begin with and work from there.

Well said sir....there still seems to be a misconception regarding e-liquids and how they effect the users.

Both MrMan and Hittman might be able to explain better then me on the difference between Nets and WTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I've tried some NETS and they do have a nice authentic tobacco flavor. I don't get the calming effect from NETS that I do from WTA. I think this was discussed with DVAP before and I seem to remember that NETS do not have the minor alkaloids that WTA does.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I've tried some NETS and they do have a nice authentic tobacco flavor. I don't get the calming effect from NETS that I do from WTA. I think this was discussed with DVAP before and I seem to remember that NETS do not have the minor alkaloids that WTA does.

Exactly sir...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread