Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Congratulations!!!

14th day analog free for me. Longest ever since I started smoking cigarettes some 30+ years ago. Don't know if I would have quit smoking cigarettes if I didn't discover vaping...probably not. Keep up the good work!

vaping is beyond soul searching they should "Don Cornelius" labels on all e-juice bottles.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
I see a bunch o new folks in this thread. CONGRATS to ALL who've gone more than 24 hours without an analog! (It was unbelievable for me, too!)

Be sure to have several different levels of nic available in the beginning. I wasn't able to make 'the switch' 100%, until I went from 18mg to 24mg, along with ego batts and cartos. Now, after 7 months, I usually vape 6mg to 12mg...and sometimes 0mg before bed. Still, I like a good strong juice in the morning, with my coffee. Gets me goin'.

It DOES get better! Wait til your taste buds reactivate, and your sense of smell returns!! WHOA BABY!! :D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thanks, ManuDawg. I just hope I don't become one of those ex-smoker a**hats who thinks they're better than everyone (especially smokers), just because they conquered smoking and are now somehow above it all. Ex-smokers can be such d!cks.
That's because they still want a cigarette.

We don't have that problem.
:)

Last edited:

TheMuppet

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
I see a bunch o new folks in this thread. CONGRATS to ALL who've gone more than 24 hours without an analog! (It was unbelievable for me, too!)

Be sure to have several different levels of nic available in the beginning. I wasn't able to make 'the switch' 100%, until I went from 18mg to 24mg, along with ego batts and cartos. Now, after 7 months, I usually vape 6mg to 12mg...and sometimes 0mg before bed. Still, I like a good strong juice in the morning, with my coffee. Gets me goin'.

It DOES get better! Wait til your taste buds reactivate, and your sense of smell returns!! WHOA BABY!! :D

Yeh you dont realize how bad the dog smells untill after you quit smoking, and the dog drops a bomb.. WHOA BABY is right ..lol

That's because they still want a cigarette.

We don't have that problem.
:)

MY TRUTHFUL LAUGH OF THE DAY ....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

silverbullit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
NC Blue Ridge Foothills
Congrats to all who have quit analogs. The veteran vapers will tell you find a device a juice and a level of nic and vape away. You'll never look back. And yes the senses will come back, smell, taste, and for myself a voracious appetite. Put on 10 pounds in 10 months. really hard not to eat and vape, vape and eat. Oh, did I say vape?

bunnyscrunt

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Canada
Way to go! I am at somewhere near the two and a half month mark, have created converts all over the place, and am loving every second of it. For me there is no "always right" level of nicotine... sometimes 24 mg barely gets me through, other times i can happily go days on 7mg and switch to 0mg for stretches of it. The way I see it is that it does not matter, as long as i prefer vaping to smoking.... and i do!! I use 510's and 808's... no longer feel silly in public, and enthusiastically share information about what it is everytime someone asks. I LOVE being smoke free... but i love vaping even more. I think that is the key to my success... I prefer vaping to both smoking and non-smoking.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Congrats to all who have quit analogs. The veteran vapers will tell you find a device a juice and a level of nic and vape away. You'll never look back. And yes the senses will come back, smell, taste, and for myself a voracious appetite. Put on 10 pounds in 10 months. really hard not to eat and vape, vape and eat. Oh, did I say vape?

the mojo to enter a healther life could not be more glaring, your body says put on more poundage I want it make it
http://www.greaseman.org/sounds/carlos/beef_it.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread