First post

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Hmm... I've been vaping and analog free for three months now. For my 3 month "celebration" I got a Volcano Lavatube 2.0. I've built up a small collection of tanks and accessories, but even here in the "new members" forum, I see threads that make me feel like a beginner, which by some standards, I'm sure I am.

Anyway, yeah, new forum member here. About 3 months analog cigarette free. Raleigh, NC resident; moved here about 15 weeks ago from DC. Currently unemployed interior architect/designer. Here to enjoy chatting with other vapers and hoping to learn some stuff. I'll save you the boredom of reading much more personal details here.

Quick vaping history: Tried Green Smoke first. Went back to cigarettes under the influence of living with other smokers. Moved to Raleigh where my sister encouraged me to try to quit again. Was referred to Volcano e-cigs by sister's friend. Started with an Inferno kit. I like the refillable liquid tank systems much better. After 3 months, got the Lavatube. I don't miss analogs one bit.

vaping Equipment: Volcano Inferno and Lavatube with various types of wick tanks, a cartomizer tank, and a drip type tank.

*End of babbling*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread