510 adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Was under the assumption the Sunbox 14mm 510 was inset around 1/2" from the top?

IT maybe IDK... But the OP has an adapter they use with the sunbox and want to know if the same adapter will work with a Reo Grand. Clone or not it should work, But the Reo Grand to LP conversion is also easy to do.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
IT maybe IDK... But the OP has an adapter they use with the sunbox and want to know if the same adapter will work with a Reo Grand. Clone or not it should work, But the Reo Grand to LP conversion is also easy to do.
This is the flatter adapter for the Sunbox... It sits down into the 14mm catch cup and threads into the 510. It has multiple levels to it. This wouldn't work with any Reo that I am aware of!!! Maybe the clone your vaping is different...
flatter.jpg

I know that it has been made well known by Rob that it is not a good idea to use an adapter of any kind with a Reo because it runs a very high probability to short the device out...

Vapeing baker

Aug 2, 2015
Thanks folks yes its the flatter adapter I have if there's the possibility of shorting the reo then I won't use an adapter .was in a rush to get a reo thought 22mm attys would fit a grand .I've got the viscous ant cyclone so I've an attys I can use on the reo don't think I'll do the filing it down bit .think I'll just order a lp grand as well just as a back up you understand.thank you sammy.

Reactions: muzichead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread