Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Girl! You're still a baby! I'm 41 and it's no big deal...but I'll tell you what number did bother me was 31 and I still don't know why it did, but I got over it. ;) And on topic...I don't think I could go back to a three piece unit after using these 510 cartomizers. Makes me wonder if I should have started with a KR808. Have you tried those? All the messing and literal mess with atty's and carts was driving me back to smoking then I found these. Soooo glad I did! :)

No way!!! You do not look 41 at all girl and that ain't no lie! Ya, not sure why this whole 30 thing is bothering me but it really is, lol. On topic...I have to agree with you. I'm getting a lil annoyed myself. I really enjoy dripping but need to get more atty's. Got the LR atty's and while I liked them, I didn't like them too. I just grabbed me a fresh 510 cartomizer yesterday and was like, ya, I'm really loving this a lot more! I need these things really bad. They are easy to use, easy to fill, not sure how long they will last yet but I don't even think I care at all at the price we can get them at here :)

I think the Red Head love philosophy is good for most women ----

I know it works real good with me,

apply liberally and often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Apply liberally and often!!!! AMEN!!!! To awesome Di! :)

NINJIAO

Mar 6, 2010
MALAYSIA
it should fit the regular 510 e-cigs,

you may need a special adapter to give it proper air flow though,
I think
please some one correct me if wrong --

it is a cartomizer
which is a attomizer and cartridge combined into one piece,
they are very nice.

hmm but does it fit the 510 portable charging case?? It would be great if i could fit in 3 510 cartomizer in the 510 PCC. :D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
No way!!! You do not look 41 at all girl and that ain't no lie! Ya, not sure why this whole 30 thing is bothering me but it really is, lol. On topic...I have to agree with you. I'm getting a lil annoyed myself. I really enjoy dripping but need to get more atty's. Got the LR atty's and while I liked them, I didn't like them too. I just grabbed me a fresh 510 cartomizer yesterday and was like, ya, I'm really loving this a lot more! I need these things really bad. They are easy to use, easy to fill, not sure how long they will last yet but I don't even think I care at all at the price we can get them at here :)

no, 41 is not bad at all,

I quit modelling at about then................

I too am dying for these cartys --- hurry upuuuuuuuuuup

Apply liberally and often!!!! AMEN!!!! To awesome Di! :)

yes, if you wanna keep a good lady close--

Apply liberally and VERY often!!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

I thank you very much! That's a recent picture too...taken a couple of weeks ago. I think it'll hit me all at once, the age thing...and I'll be sad. LOL! I saved $35 ordering these here...if the price stays this low, they have a customer for life!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I thank you very much! That's a recent picture too...taken a couple of weeks ago. I think it'll hit me all at once, the age thing...and I'll be sad. LOL! I saved $35 ordering these here...if the price stays this low, they have a customer for life!

You are so very welcome because it's sooooo true! I'm gonna sneak an order in and hopefully not get into trouble, lol. Oh ya, these are a steal at this price for sure!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

Sooooooooooooo, we are doing 40th birthday ??????????

this was taken on my 40th -----

hahahah, Red Heads Rule

Image1.jpg

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

very nice too,

love the hair colour

and Bella,
you are still just a lovely young chick, hahahahahahahha

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sorry to break up the party girls! :) Just want to get technical for a sec..
Can anyone tell me officially what resistance these cartos are - eg: 510 attys are around 2.2 ohms

As you were!

geeeeesh, mildew,

you just have to ask these things huh??

I will have to go find out now ------

be back soon, hahahahahahahah :)

here I am back again with answers ----

this from another forum ---
so am just pasting it here for you to get an idea.......

510 Cartomizer Specs:
Body Length 35.5mm
Thread Length 4.5mm
Overall Length 40.0mm
Overall with both end caps 44.0mm
Diameter 9.3mm
Resistance (new, dry unit) 6.0ohms ( approx)
Resistance (wet, slightly used) 3.7ohms
510 Battery (regular) Length 65.0mm

Cartomizer DPV9 / Kr808D Specs:
Body Length 34.5mm
Overall Length with both end caps 38.0mm
Diameter 9.5mm
Resistance (new, dry unit) 3.4ohms
Resistance (wet, very used) 3.4ohms
DPV9 / KR808 Battery (regular) Length 84.3mm

Last edited:

Mickirette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Indiana
The 510 carto does fit in a pcc.

Di, Bianca & Bella you are all beautiful (girls). I don't know why but I had a rough time with my 30th birthday too, but 40 and even 50 didn't bother me at all. BTW I was a redhead and then grey, now I am a redhead again, must be a miracle.Ha!

Bella try to enjoy your birthday, remember your not getting older you are getting better.
Micki

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
The 510 carto does fit in a pcc.

Di, Bianca & Bella you are all beautiful (girls). I don't know why but I had a rough time with my 30th birthday too, but 40 and even 50 didn't bother me at all. BTW I was a redhead and then grey, now I am a redhead again, must be a miracle.Ha!

Bella try to enjoy your birthday, remember your not getting older you are getting better.
Micki

You're sweet! :)

Does it fit in the PCC with or without the silicone caps on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread