84 days in the making...

Status
Not open for further replies.

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
Princessa,

Fantastic job on that brochure! I will share that also if you don't mind. It's so easy to read and the graphics are perfect. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Off subject: is that your dog in the pic? It looks so much like mine it's shocking. Mine has blue eyes though.

Thank you again for your efforts with this brochure!

Judy

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
LoL Yes, she is my baby! She actually looks almost exactly like our first child (well, I'd had another, but had her growing up long before meeting hubby)... he had only one request when I started volunteering for a no-kill shelter: that I not fall in love with anything that was remotely like our Shadow. HAHA! So, of course, I'm grabbed by the spittin' image!

& please do share... and thanks for the compliments!!! I hadda do it, to make explaining things easier than throwing 20 websites and 30 other brochures at everyone that looked at me funny while I blew a billowing cloud indoors ;) I've definitely had fun passing them out. I need to print a few more too, running low in my purse! Of course, the first thing I do is direct them to the panel and point to the LF link ;) & say THAT's where you wanna get the kits!!!

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
Princessa,
I don't know how you can work at a shelter and not fall in love with the critters!

Our dog, Bella, is part retriver and the rest we're not sure of. She is really smart and great with kids, she runs from them, lol. She hugs people and loves attention!
We now also have a black cat, less white on her, so they somewhat match, no blue eyes for the cat. My daughter wanted matching pets, I mean really now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread