A Billion Lives Listings and Show Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
So I called the theatres private showing line to further investigate. They couldn't help me with the actual event but the very helpful girl on the other end gave me some info. She suggested I reach out to the general and district managers and provided their #'s. She mentioned tugg was going through their corporate booking so all details would have to be worked out by them, but the managers may be able to get approval.
I was originally planning to go by there anyway to speak with a manager to see if they'd allow some posters out front. I know it's probably a long shot.
My other thought was to take this story to a news station. Is that not a good idea?

A GREAT idea. Your local news and newspaper websites should have a link to send them press releases, and Tugg has a template on their website somewhere. What I did was search each news organizations website for the terms vape Vaper E-cig, etc. When you find an article, the reporter who wrote it is a good one to also send info to. That is either their "department" or they have a personal interest?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My other thought was to take this story to a news station. Is that not a good idea?
I thought I had suggested that here, but it musta been on one of the other threads. Great idea. Hopefully they'll do a quick story, and if not, they should at least be able to put it on their community calendar if they do one of those. Radio stations too and newspaper.

5Rivers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Iowa
If anyone is in the Des Moines, IA area, there will be a showing on Dec 13. It has met it's quota for ticket sales, and more are available.
Tuesday, December 13th, 2016.
8:30pm...
Carmike Cobblestone 9 Cinemas
8501 Hickman Rd, Urbandale, Iowa 50322

I'm told this will be a similar event to the CA one, complete with Red Carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread