Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
vape fam,

I got to attend the A Billion Lives North American premiere this weekend in Milwaukee and it was great to feel and see and hear so much vape love! So many vapers and lawmakers and advocates and other industry leaders chatting inside and vaping outside.

At one point a fire alarm went off, and the director said, "That's what happens when you start exposing the FDA."

If you got a chance to see it, share your pics here. If you didn't, see it as soon as you can and take someone who doesn't vape. Take a smoker. Or send 'em to me. We've got two years to fix this FDA crap, and by gosh, we're doing everything in our power to get it done!

(pic: Lady Vapentine chats with Phil Busardo at the A Billion Lives North American Premiere)
13906893_1098555803523801_1691201485241220110_n.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
F-ing Phil man. I love that dude. His videos got me into vaping almost 5 years ago. Also answered one of my questions on YT. Great guy. Great for our community too.
Damn right! I still love his rant from Facebook. Have you seen it?

Reactions: J.d. Roberts

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No, not yet. I'm at work, I can forum all damn day, just not facebook -.- But I'll check it out.
Here's the link for when you can get to the ol' FB.

Feel free to like us on there if you don't already (we like seein' familiar faces!)

Vapor4Life | Facebook

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
@LadyVapentine

LmrzA_s-200x150.gif
RX4dQ_s-200x150.gif
zrbGD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

.. he's invited us to go back to the thinking of how others (non-vapers, media, smokers,) view us about vaping and to help each other out as best as we can. No matter how long, how new, how old, if you chase clouds or flavor, lung hit or open lung, or how many mods you have; we are all vapers that are dealing with the same situation. Even though I've been vaping for some years ago, when I was introduced by him as a matter of fact, I still help others what I learned along the way, hints, suggestions, troubleshoot, etc. instead of bashing someone because they use an E-stick style device. I also try and represent vaping as a clean and healthy lifestyle for which it is, not trashy, irresponsible, or immature. The FDA regs don't give a f- about any of that. It's the whole industry in general; the small mom and pops B&M stores, the online stores, modders, manufacturers, consumers, everyone is affected. Even the smokers that want to try and quit are also.

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
@LadyVapentine

LmrzA_s-200x150.gif
RX4dQ_s-200x150.gif
zrbGD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

.. he's invited us to go back to the thinking of how others (non-vapers, media, smokers,) view us about vaping and to help each other out as best as we can. No matter how long, how new, how old, if you chase clouds or flavor, lung hit or open lung, or how many mods you have; we are all vapers that are dealing with the same situation. Even though I've been vaping for some years ago, when I was introduced by him as a matter of fact, I still help others what I learned along the way, hints, suggestions, troubleshoot, etc. instead of bashing someone because they use an E-stick style device. I also try and represent vaping as a clean and healthy lifestyle for which it is, not trashy, irresponsible, or immature. The FDA regs don't give a f- about any of that. It's the whole industry in general; the small mom and pops B&M stores, the online stores, modders, manufacturers, consumers, everyone is affected. Even the smokers that want to try and quit are also.
<3 those memes. Yep, now's the time that we all gotta band together <3 VAPE ON

Reactions: J.d. Roberts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread