A different 510 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiqa

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Idaho
I run a 510 on my SD , totally happy and now crave it, not cigs. My husband was a bit harder sell, finding him the right menthol with enough nicotine was the tough part. Now he uses his SD Without prompts. No problem for us with the 510, actually very happy after getting something with a bigger battery and finding the right juice.

scrappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Seattle
You really sound like you have no desire to quit smoking and your "claws" seem to be the perfect excuse. There are MANY of us that had serious smoking habits, pack a day or more, and even we found at least some reprieve with an e-cig. Some quit entirely and some have lessened their habits.

I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day, sometimes even 2, and 24mg juice would easily give me a buzz. So please stop with the excuses because my demon's claws were very bit as sharp as yours.

Last edited:

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
I don't understand claws in the chest from not smoking. It's probably just your body trying to expel the crap built up over the years. Let it happen. It'll be gone in a couple days if you don't keep trying to keep it down with nearly every nicotine delivery system except cigarettes. Remember as well, you're not only stopping nicotine. There are many other things in analogs that give a different type of satisfaction. If you're expecting e-cigs to magically be exactly the same as cigarettes only you can stop using them more easily, then you're barking up the wrong tree. The only things exactly the same as cigarettes, are cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread