Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Resurrection v2, Soul S and Le Concorde
Resurrection is good all around. Single, dual....whatever. It's not a game changer but it's good.
Soul is ok in single coil but almost great in dual coil. A little noisy if you don't have the air just right.
Le Concorde is pretty restricted but very smooth with good flavor.
rps20170809_145814.jpg

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The Concorde confuses me a little. Single coil AFC but two sets of coil mounting screws? I guess you could put dual verts in it(?). Just seems weird.
you could...or 45's.......but the air kind of funnels towards the center. I'm not sure why they set it up like that...other than it's French and I've never understood why they've done anything...ever. :blink:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I recently received a Hussar. I'm not super crazy about it... however, I'm using a juice I had never tried before so can't really can't compare the flavor against my other squonk attys. The "tank" portion drains after each squonk like a standard BF RDA and unlike the Split which retains the liquid in the tank. It's a little whistle-y wide open. I'm using a spaced 24ga SS316L coil which is my typical single coil build. It is very easy to build.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Resurrection v2, Soul S and Le Concorde
Resurrection is good all around. Single, dual....whatever. It's not a game changer but it's good.
Soul is ok in single coil but almost great in dual coil. A little noisy if you don't have the air just right.
Le Concorde is pretty restricted but very smooth with good flavor.
View attachment 678009
What squonks are you working with there sir? Custom Creations Stomp? Extruder?

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I really don't understand the point of a bf rdta. I'm not really a fan of rdtas anyway.
For me the BF RDTA means I don't have to guess if my wicks are wet. No constant popping the top to make sure I'm juicing enough. Just fill the tank on the RDTA and away I go.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread