A little help in mixing plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmadh26

May 31, 2016
Hey guys,

I bought an apple ice eliquid online (tripler strength 100% PG)
Unfortunately im new to this so i didnt know that this needs to be diluted. My friend told me to mix it with 500ml VG (the eliquid was 150ml)
So i did that, but still afraid to use it .. cz its color is white-ish. So i thought I'd ask u guys about what to do.

Thanks.

Reactions: BrotherBob

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I bought an apple ice eliquid online (tripler strength 100% PG)
Unfortunately im new to this so i didnt know that this needs to be diluted. My friend told me to mix it with 500ml VG (the eliquid was 150ml)
So i did that, but still afraid to use it .. cz its color is white-ish. So i thought I'd ask u guys about what to do.
Can you take a picture of the label, and/or post a link to the product that you bought? Finished e-liquids typically contain:

Propylene Glycol "PG"
Vegetable Glycerin "VG"
Concentrated flavoring compounds (dissolved in a base of PG and/or VG)
Concentrated nicotine solution (dissolved in a base of PG and/or VG)

Ahmadh26

May 31, 2016
Can you take a picture of the label, and/or post a link to the product that you bought? Finished e-liquids typically contain:

Propylene Glycol "PG"
Vegetable Glycerin "VG"
Concentrated flavoring compounds (dissolved in a base of PG and/or VG)
Concentrated nicotine solution (dissolved in a base of PG and/or VG)
The product i bought was a 100% pg apple ice flavor triple strength from vapeking.com.au ... also it is a 150mL Bottle
I will post a picture as soon as i get home tonight

Edit: here is a link to the product
vapeking.com.au/apple-ice/

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I followed the link you provided and it is zero nicotine juice. I looked around the site and all their juice is zero nic because it is illegal to sell juice containing nicotine in Australia.

There was nothing I saw that suggested it needed to be diluted with PG or VG. People sometimes buy juice with extra flavor because they like stronger flavor. I saw some comments that the juice was weak on flavor at the single flavor level. If you dilute 150mls of juice with 500mls of VG then you will seriously dilute the flavor. It may not have much flavor left when you come to vape it. I've heard of people buying juice with extra flavor in order to save money by diluting it with PG/VG, but 150mls of juice in 500mls of VG seems extreme. I looked through the feedback on some of the juices on that site and didn't see anything about people diluting the stuff.

So unless there is something about the vaping scene in AU that I don't get, I think you were given bad advice.

I read somewhere that people in AU can buy nic legally from out of the country and add it to the juice they buy in-country.

Reactions: bwh79

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
The product i bought was a 100% pg apple ice flavor triple strength from vapeking.com.au ... also it is a 150mL Bottle
I will post a picture as soon as i get home tonight

Edit: here is a link to the product
vapeking.com.au/apple-ice/

This product appears to be is a finished 0mg E-liiquid. It is apple-ice flavor, not apple-ice flavoring. It is not meant to be mixed again. If it was triple strength it might be strong enough to hole up to your mix down. You'll have to vape it and see. As to the white coloring, don't ask us, ask the people that made it. Contact Vapeking.

Ahmadh26

May 31, 2016
I followed the link you provided and it is zero nicotine juice. I looked around the site and all their juice is zero nic because it is illegal to sell juice containing nicotine in Australia.

There was nothing I saw that suggested it needed to be diluted with PG or VG. People sometimes buy juice with extra flavor because they like stronger flavor. I saw some comments that the juice was weak on flavor at the single flavor level. If you dilute 150mls of juice with 500mls of VG then you will seriously dilute the flavor. It may not have much flavor left when you come to vape it. I've heard of people buying juice with extra flavor in order to save money by diluting it with PG/VG, but 150mls of juice in 500mls of VG seems extreme. I looked through the feedback on some of the juices on that site and didn't see anything about people diluting the stuff.

So unless there is something about the vaping scene in AU that I don't get, I think you were given bad advice.

I read somewhere that people in AU can buy nic legally from out of the country and add it to the juice they buy in-country.
Yes nicotine is illegal here. I dont use nicotine, the flavor i bought was the one in the link i provided but was a tripler (triple strength) and it was a 150mL bottle. The single strength doesnt need to be put with vg which is what I have been told, but since it was a triple strength and 100% PG, i was told to do that with with VG. But like i said, it is a bit whit-ish in color, and seems too thick lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread