A Month With the P3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
Had to share out this brilliant experience with you guys definitely.

1) Analogs
So, no. of analogs smoked since getting my hands on the P3 is exactly the same as it was in the first week i.e. "1". Craving for analogs has completely subsided now. This makes the missus think of me as a super human since she never believed i'd ever be able to quit.

2) The P3
The device works perfectly fine without a single error.
The menu is now very easy to use and the scroll speed is now at max.
The 18500s are my standard now. When heading out for a long night of drinking it still lasts until I do.
The only time I used 18650, it lasted me for 2 and a half days.
From 100% - Empty, the vaping experience is exactly the same.

3) Aspire nautilus
No more flooding ever after the initial 2-3 experiences which were largely owed to my ignorance.
After going through a new coil every 4-5 days for the first 3 weeks, with proper cleansing every alternate day, the current one has lasted over 12 days. Consistent flavour and vapour production. (I use halo favours only). Imho, an excellent choice.

4) Vaping in India
Vaping here I believe is still in a very nascent stage but consistently growing with awareness. Basic mods and tanks are easily available but still on the slightly pricey side which I guess discourages a lot of people.

Getting e-juices is easy but again not many options. Mostly the Chinese flavours (hangsen, joy tech, etc.). A few Indian companies have also come up which sounds very encouraging. Luckily, Halo is available and I got an easy access to them.

My supplier says, he's working out his distribution with Five Pawns, Johnson Creek and Velvet Vapour and should be in stock by mid September.

5) Provape
Your devices are unavailable in India yet, but still I have managed to get 4 other people to buy it already during their travels. Fifth guy just bought one in Guangzhou.

Now, can't wait to get my hands on the P3 threaded Kabuki tank when I travel to NYC next month.

Also, I started off from 12 mg Nicotine flavours, then onto 6mg and new order is for 3 mg. This makes me quite happy for myself.

Exercising is now so much less stressful and easier.

Cheers.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Had to share out this brilliant experience with you guys definitely.

1) Analogs
So, no. of analogs smoked since getting my hands on the P3 is exactly the same as it was in the first week i.e. "1". Craving for analogs has completely subsided now. This makes the missus think of me as a super human since she never believed i'd ever be able to quit.

2) The P3
The device works perfectly fine without a single error.
The menu is now very easy to use and the scroll speed is now at max.
The 18500s are my standard now. When heading out for a long night of drinking it still lasts until I do.
The only time I used 18650, it lasted me for 2 and a half days.
From 100% - Empty, the vaping experience is exactly the same.

3) Aspire Nautilus
No more flooding ever after the initial 2-3 experiences which were largely owed to my ignorance.
After going through a new coil every 4-5 days for the first 3 weeks, with proper cleansing every alternate day, the current one has lasted over 12 days. Consistent flavour and vapour production. (I use halo favours only). Imho, an excellent choice.

4) Vaping in India
Vaping here I believe is still in a very nascent stage but consistently growing with awareness. Basic mods and tanks are easily available but still on the slightly pricey side which I guess discourages a lot of people.

Getting e-juices is easy but again not many options. Mostly the Chinese flavours (hangsen, joy tech, etc.). A few Indian companies have also come up which sounds very encouraging. Luckily, Halo is available and I got an easy access to them.

My supplier says, he's working out his distribution with Five Pawns, Johnson Creek and Velvet Vapour and should be in stock by mid September.

5) Provape
Your devices are unavailable in India yet, but still I have managed to get 4 other people to buy it already during their travels. Fifth guy just bought one in Guangzhou.

Now, can't wait to get my hands on the P3 threaded Kabuki tank when I travel to NYC next month.

Also, I started off from 12 mg Nicotine flavours, then onto 6mg and new order is for 3 mg. This makes me quite happy for myself.

Exercising is now so much less stressful and easier.

Cheers.
How do you clean your coils? Are they the BVC or BDC?

Reactions: AstroTurf

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
61.gif

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
@coldgin96 i use bvc 1.8 ohm coils. Before every refill I twist a tissue paper into the shape of a pencil and manage to wipe out the inside of the coils and then with a q tip. Every sat night I rinse it in vodka and leave it over night to dry and that's about it.
Thanks for replying.
Must be a skinny q-tip.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
I like everything I've read about the Kabuki, except the price and the idea I would be still be stuck buying coils. The Nautilus seems much more cost effective.

Yeah it is priced towards the higher side (specially when you convert USD into Indian Rupee lol) but wtf, everyone who uses it says the vape quality is distinctly higher and it uses the Nautilus coils which are super cheap if you order in bulk (like 30 or something) from aliexpress.com.

Might as well give it a try and review it myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread