and here's a little sneak peek ;)
627.jpg

Last edited:

C4M3120N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Jacksonville, FL USA
I just logged into the new site, it looks amazing by the way, very nice! It is so much more organized and easier to navigate and use. I am incredibly turned off that I have to create a new account though. I received your message today stating that I had to create a new account but that all my earned rewards points would be transferred into my new account as long as I used the same email. I used the same email to sign up again but my account does not show any of my earned reward points. Equally upsetting is that I have lost all of my previous orders history, that information was important to me as I used it to track what I already ordered from you and liked. I have the like list that I kept as a hard copy on my end but now I don't and cant remember what I already tried. I realize updating the site is something that is occasionally needed to attract new customers, I get that but it shouldn't come at the price of losing loyal customers, which I have been. I wish you all the best of luck in your business and I thank you for all of your previous business. If you are able to successfully restore the lost rewards points AND the previous orders history, send me a message and I will return my business to you. As of now I am switching all my business over to eBay sellers as eBay doesn't lose me or all my data when they update their site.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
We are WELL aware that the new site is having issues for some people. Not everyone is having an issue which is what makes it hard to figure out. Let us touch on a few things and remind folks of a few things.

1: Your old log in information is NOT transferred to the new website. You MUST create a new account in order to place an order on the new website.

2: Your rewards points WILL be transferred. I know they are not currently available for viewing, we are in the process of getting that data sent over. Since the rewards points were not part of the old website's back-end (it's a separate program) that's the reason THAT information is able to be transferred, not your old log in information.

3: If you keep receiving the "Are You 18+" box over and over; that has to do with your web browser and if your cookies are enabled. If you have cookies disabled, the popup with continue to appear. So please check your settings on your web browser.

4: This part is the same as the old website... If your credit card is declined, please verify that the information you provided for the billing address is the same for what the credit card has on file for you. If it isn't, the card will be declined and the order will not be processed.

5: If you do not see an item on the new site, we are probably out of stock. Please be patient with us as we get these products back in stock (that includes the CE5 / Vivi Nova replacement heads)

6: A small handful of people still cannot log in even after creating a new account, we have no control over this; please give it some time for it to process.

7: If you are still experiencing "Server Error", let us know, because we are trying to get that worked out with our servers.

jstraw20

Jul 3, 2014
Long Island NY
3: If you keep receiving the "Are You 18+" box over and over; that has to do with your web browser and if your cookies are enabled. If you have cookies disabled, the popup with continue to appear. So please check your settings on your web browser.

Alex, one other bug that I've noticed:
The "remember me" function doesn't seem to be working, at least for me. I do have cookies enabled and I'm running Firefox 30.0.

AlexStiff

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Charlotte NC
www.myfreedomsmokes.com
WE BELIEVE WE HAVE IT FIXED.
Please follow these steps in order to view the website if you still cannot view the page.

1: Clear your browser's cookies for myfreedomsmokes.com
2: Clear your browser's cache for myfreedomsmokes.com
3: Close out of your browser and re-open it.

At that point, you should be able to access our website.

Last edited by a moderator:

jchamb2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Cleburne, tx
Well, in my case it isn't fixed. I can't access it with either Explorer or Chrome, nor with Safari on my iphone. I have managed to get on once or twice - but not in the last 36 hours or so. Cleared caches, deleted cookies etc, etc.

As far as I can tell thus far, I'm really not in favor of the "new improved" site.

jchamb2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Cleburne, tx
I really missed being able to access my previous orders, as I sometimes like to go back and see if I have ordered something before. I really missed the reviews though, because I often like to see what others have to say about an item before I try it.

Hopefully they can get these things back, as there were quite a few reviews available on the old site.

I'm sure the owner's aren't having the best of weeks either!

Good luck on getting the site back up and running as well as before!

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Yeah, I was able to get back in. Kind of sucks that the cart I had refilled was empty again. Now I have to remember all of the things I had in there. I have to wait until I get paid middle of next week to order, but I like to fill it up as I decide I want/need something so I don't end up forgetting to add an item when I go to place an order. This is the second time I've had to rebuild this order. The first time when they changed sites, and now again. I was really looking forward to this order, but I think I'm going to kind of hold onto doing anything until I am sure the site is stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread