Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
I know this will bring some sadness around, but I want to make a "time to remember" thread since it is the holidays. This is where you can write/give a memory/wish to anyone you want, and a prayer for anyone that passed away.

V4L crew/V4L forum members, you guys are one of the top people on my list, you are all second family to me. Please be safe, and do not drink and drive.

To the first girl that said "I love you" to me, my best friend Jesse, you were an innocent victim of a drunk driving accident, and walking none the less. It has been 10 year's since your passing and I miss you quite a bit. May the Gods and Goddess's watch over your soul.

To my Grandfather, I hope you are resting well, you were a gentleman and a cool person. An old school Italian and a mentor to me. Rest in peace.

Uncle Billy, you were my second father, and a best friend. Your passing still hurt's, but it was your time. I miss you quite a bit, and I always think of you.

Mom, Dad, and my grandparents, be safe this christmas going to Tennessee, and have fun.

Last but not least, to our Soldier's all over the world, as much as this sickens me that you are all deployed, and not home, what can we do? I pray for your safety and hope you all come home alive. And show them how much America kicks ...!!!

(A video clip that I thought was kinda cool for our troops this is how America kicks ...!)

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
Great thread KK!
In loving memory of my mother who passed away August 29th. You were the light of my life, it was such a pleasure being your daughter! You have left a huge hole in our family. You are missed, cherished and loved mommy! Eternal rest grant to her oh Lord and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the soul's of the faithful departed rest in peace!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
To my family gone but never forgotten. I keep your things that were dear to me and your photos around the house so I can see and touch a bit of you all each day! The family jokes and stories are alive and well and I hope by example I am teaching my Grands and kids how I want to be remembered to thier kids and grands. Merry Christmas to each of you.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
KK great thread... To my father in-law and one of my best friends my mother in-law Merry Christmas... I watched the Sound Of Music tonight...last time I saw it was with my mother in-law Christmas Eve before last... I still miss her a lot..but find much love in the family here to cherish the memories. To All that we have loved and lost thru the years...Happy Holidays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread