Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Lots online vape shop has alot of the same stuff but they mark it up. so its pay more or wait. Ive herd 3FVape thrown around but I dont buy much of that stuff so I cant say for sure.

A lot of times if you do some basic shopping around you will find out that markup isn't as high as people seem to think. I've seen more than one time when comparing prices on RDA's or 5 packs of coils where I might save... less than a dollar if I want to wait on it to come half way across the world from FT.

For the OP, you need to check in on this thread often to see who has what on sale. ~> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
A lot of times if you do some basic shopping around you will find out that markup isn't as high as people seem to think. I've seen more than one time when comparing prices on RDA's or 5 packs of coils where I might save... less than a dollar if I want to wait on it to come half way across the world from FT.

For the OP, you need to check in on this thread often to see who has what on sale. ~> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

No one comes close to FT prices here in the US. They used to be fast. 6-12 days I had my orders. My last 3 orders have taken 3 weeks or more. EBay has decent prices sometimes.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA

Been a subscriber of "Deals and Steals" for years now.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Give this site a look over. I've ordered from them a few times and shipping has been maybe a week.

Angelcigs USA Warehouse

I got a Zenith clone there for (wait for it) five bucks. Complete with bottom feed interchangeable center pins. So I bought more than one - and so did a lot of people on ECF when they found out about it,. So I really don't think that "no one comes close" rule applies. Like I said - if you do some basic shopping around... Deals like that sell out fast once they get posted about here - and it did. :2c:

Das Auto

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Pacific NW, USA
There is no single, silver-bullet vendor that will replace FT. If you want good prices domestically, you're going to have to do the research and hunt around for the products you want.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Although this guy compiles pretty good deals and seems to update them regularly - vapingcheap.com

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I hear you..same here...I'm done with them. If it's not one of my ebay vendors we order from Focalecig.com (they have a US warehouse now, which a lot comes from and had one in Germany so the timing like on Ed's Bacchus took a week and a couple days and Sweet-Vapes that stuff gets here really fast..three days the least and nothing has been over a week getting here and great prices.

I made the mistake of ordering my iStick 30 from VaporBeast after seeing someone mention them here..freaking one day shy of TWO weeks to get here and over a WEEK for them to get it to a post office. (they have "same day shipping" in red on every page to which I let them know they really should take that down on one of my numerous calls to their customer service line)

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
Strong agreement! They are, on some items, either less expensive than ft, or just a very little more. Their service is first rate.

++Sweetvapes
Ok I only live 45min from them but didn't have time to drive up so ordered on a Monday morning and it was delivered on Tuesday!
Most prices very reasonable and have a large selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread