Vaping with Physics, youtube channel I'm starting(started)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adgalati

Feb 5, 2015
FL
So I started this youtube channel vaping with Physics where I explain the physics of vaping. I figured I would let people know on here if anyone is interested, as the channel is brand new and no one knows about it yet. I'm starting basic with defining the typical electrical terms you hear. So far I have done a video on voltage and one on current/resistance. I plan on doing circuits next, specifically the difference between parallel and series and how that affects vaping. I also did a review of the hero box from drip club just to add some variety. Now i'm not a Phd so I won't be going TOO deep into things, also I want to keep it math friendly for people who aren't already into science anyway. I'm still an undergrad (one more year) but I have a pretty good understanding of most of the stuff, at least to qualify making youtube videos I would think. Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea and if you have any suggestions for topics to discuss. I also am still getting used to recording myself talk so I will improve over time with that hopefully. Right now it kind of just feels like I'm talking out loud to myself lol. Anyway check it out if you'd like: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOUjfyixErMVk77nmvGqHSA

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
there are alot of "myths" involved with vaping..... if you could take the time to dispel some of the myths....

my pet peeve with the primary myth is the dehydration one.... how can 5 ml of VG/PG dehydrate a person of average size ( 2+ liters of fluid)... come on, think about it, thats about a 400X absorbtion rate.... if VG/PG was that capable of adsorbing H2O then why doesnt the bottle fill itself with the cap off?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I do have to admit tho you are on a good track towards the electrical portion of the venue.... Id say go for it... give some good understandable advise in an easy terminology to educate those who want to learn..... use analogies that can transfer to those without the scientific/mathematical background education and you are good to go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread