Aspire Nautilus Mini not firing?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherako4

Jan 18, 2015
New Jersey
OK so I got an aspire nautilus mini for free today (my close friend upgraded and gave it to me) and I was using it on my istick 20 watt for a couple hours and then out of no where it started saying no atomizer and it wasn't firing at all and the istick wasn't even reading the ohms it just says 0.0 it so I put it on a Itaste VV and it wont fire on that either I have no idea what to do?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
First, make sure your coil is screwed in "finger tight" in the base of the nautilus.

If that doesn't solve the problem it may be that the center pin of the battery is not making a connection with the atomizer of the clearomizer/tank. This usually occurs from over-tightening the tank onto the battery connector. Just make sure that if you use something conductive (metal) to pry up on the center pin that you do NOT hit the fire button while you are working on the battery. Or better yet, turn off the battery.

Center Pin Issue - Fixing a non firing eGo battery

Last edited:

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
those are what? 1.8 ohm? the 20's won't sub ohm even my 1.2 ohms it'd read it below 1 ohm and no fire.

the no atomizer error 93's right it's not making contact, I'd take a lil jewelry screwdriver and give the pin a couple pops upwardly and that did the trick (the 30's don't have that problem which I love love and passing my 20's to my more than willing daughter now *lol*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread