Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I can only speak to the (2) I own.
(1) Is from the original batch that had some units with defective Boards.Batch 0002xx This one works flawlessly.
(1) Is a Batch 6 release, long after the corrective updates. This one also works flawlessly.

Both are dedicated to Magma rda's and run 30 watts 90% of the time with some use as low as 25w.
Neither has ever missed a beat or thrown a non-atomizer related warning.

*(2) Notes:
I never USB Charge removable batteries. To many variations in USB power supplies.
I Never attempt Passthru vaping(obviously) as passthru assumes you have enough battery power remaining to properly fire the mod.
A .5amp or 1 amp USB cannot drive a 30w sub ohm load.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Here is what their sight says

Cloupor mini Statement
2015-02-03 17:40:13
Posted in Latest News By
cloupor

To Cloupor mini owners:

We are so sorry to bring some customers any trouble during last few days .

To satisfy the huge market , we worked hard for the large production .
And we actually didn’t control the whole quality system very well at that time.

About 0.1%-0.2% Cloupor mini may have overheat or short circuit or some other different defective problems. This may cause the circuit board melted down,but it will never reach to a ignition point to make other things burn , let alone catch fire.

If yours with the above kind of problem ,be free to email us user@cloupor.com

For the customers do not have any problem until now but worry about if yours with the potential overheat problem,
here is a simple identify way:
Connect a atomizer and press the fire button 15s at 30W(just one time) , if doesn’t show "Too hot" ,that’s a good unit.

We’v found the source of the problem and changed the firmware .For the new batch we shipped from last week ,
no this overheat issues.

Tough time may happen to any companies , we believe a positive attitude will make all things better .
Thanks so much for your support ! And welcome any suggestion!

Cloupor: Best Electronic Vapor Portable Vaporizer Pen Cigarettes Wholesale Manufacturer,

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I dont see much a reason for them to mislead people its obvious people had some issues it sounds like they are on top of it. Id try their test and you might try charging it in a Pyrex cake pan a few times just in case to make sure yours is not defective. Honestly the most defective ecig around is the ego type there are so many crappy mass produced with little to know quality control along with the bunk chargers we here about them going thermal all of the time.

Id say its safe you have no worries especially if you dont use the charger as you said.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
800px-Mushroom-Cloud.jpg
If I see one of these to the north east of me in a couple of weeks Ill do a vape for good old anthonyiro he got a bad cloupor to bad for him we'll miss him ! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread