Is the Cloupor Mini 30W considered safe now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Tucson, AZ, USA
I was one of the unfortunate ones that purchased a dud about a year ago and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the current ones up for sale on fasttech are running good. I'm looking for an alternative small box mod - I currently use an istick eleaf and I'm trying to find a replacement battery mod that will work about the same and be about the same size. I'm a bit leary of ordering another Cloupor.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I have two of the new Cloupor mini plus mods. I haven't has a single issue with either of them.
I got the black one here on ECF in the Cloupor contest and the pink one came from FT a few days before Christmas. Neither have been turned off for any length of time...the time it takes to change the battery.
I would recommend this mod to anyone looking for a solid mod.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Cloupor Mini Plus is a 50w mod. I would suggest not using the on board charger, it's easier to take the back off and swap batteries :)

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
Seconding a complaint-less experience with the mini plus I won here. I've made no attempt to try the TC features, but it runs just fine in wattage mode.

The only usability thing I might highlight, having seen it complained about before, is if you're the kind of person who can't resist fiddling with something that can be fiddled with, and are annoyed by it, the battery door here might be an issue.

It doesn't rattle or move around or anything, but it is perfectly balanced and shaped to be able to pull it down with your thumb, then release for it to get pulled back into place by the magnets with a solid "click." For me, I love playing with it while I'm holding it, but like I said, if you're on the other side of that coin then the mini plus could turn into a real psychological nightmare heh.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I was one of the unfortunate ones that purchased a dud about a year ago and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the current ones up for sale on Fasttech are running good. I'm looking for an alternative small box mod - I currently use an Istick Eleaf and I'm trying to find a replacement battery mod that will work about the same and be about the same size. I'm a bit leary of ordering another Cloupor.

If you Got a Dud, you purchased one that came from batch #0002 and unfortunately got one of only about 50 defects.
No other units in batch #0002 or any future batches have posed the problem.
I own Both a Batch #0002 and a Batch #0006 and both have been excellent daily use mods.
:)
For the small price difference, the Mini-plus would be a better deal with advanced features.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
Hmm, I think I've been unlucky and my Cloupor Mini has been tested by FT before they sent it (at least they had instructions to do it). Mine is perfectly safe. The problem is it refuses to recognize the atties 99% of the time, a total drag. That's why it's been sitting on my desk. Luckily it was cheap as chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread