Any box mods with batteries built in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loganmacallum1

Oct 16, 2014
NC
Im looking for a good box mod that has batteries built in, like a usb passthrough/charger, I cant seem to find anything on it. Something that could go up to 50w would be preferred, not really looking for anything over 100w, I dont really think i would need to go that high. I currently use a nemi clone for most of my vaping needs, but id like the option to be able to vape while i charge

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
beyondvape solara dna30, but its only the dna30 mod which is 30watts., the vaporshark dna40 (not rdna) is a 40watt device, and as mentioned, the isticks.

i have the solara dna30 and the vaporshark rdna40, i dont like to vape on my vaporshakr because it sometimes gets hot while i vape while charging, but the solara dna30 i vape while i charge, not sure if its the different but the solara dna30 has a lipo battery, it either that or the dna30 is just better built to prevent heating the mod up so much. but as i said its only 30 watts, so it might not be nice to super subohm builds, i do 0.4+ coils on it fine though

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Just about any single 18650 box will have usb charging. Install the battery and pretend it is built in. I can't even remember the last time I swapped out the battery in my Cana Box.

The advantage of on board batteries is increased capacity. The disadvantage is not being able to swap out the battery if it craps out on you.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Take Passthru off your list and Vape smart.

Internal or replaceable, you cannot Vape high Wattage if a Battery is depleted. USB 2.0 only supplies low amperage.(.5-2Ma normally)

Passthru AVAILABLE is the proper term and it actually means Vape while Charging. Your battery Must have enough reserve to fill the need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread