There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Imagine your self filling an RTA with fresh juice, only to have the worst vape you can endure as you cough up a lung. No its not a dry hit. Do you blame the juice or a clogged up coil? In this episode, I will take a short journey and explore to a better vape.

After a week of chain vaping, over 50ml of juice, a mix of 3mg and 6mg Nic, the rayon wick has finally given up and no longer produced a clean vape. After visual inspection, the coil and the wick has indeed had a significant build up from juice. To the point that I could no longer see wick material between a spaced coil.

After discarding old wicking material and cleaning the coil, i wicked an RTA with fresh Rayon and filled it with juice. My favorite tobacco juice has come a live, i can now take long and deep direct lung hits with enjoyment. My taste buds are intoxicated, as my lungs fill up with smooth and silky vapor with every inhale.

Keep an eye on your coil by visually inspecting it on daily basis. Trust your body and your taste buds when a juice no longer tastes as it should. Re-wicking your RTA/RDA on regular basis or every few days, will help you eliminate many concerns and issues that you might be having with juice flavor or vaping experience.

It only takes ten minutes to rewick, and in return you will continue to enjoy many hours and days of pleasurable vaping experience.

Good Night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread