Things are starting to get a little serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinhmcbride

Verified Member
May 2, 2014
California
I started vaping a little over a year ago. Like most people I started with egos and clearos. Now things are starting to get a little serious.

VAPE GEAR.jpg

:vapor:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Took me a few seconds to realise the image was flipped - was wondering how and why you hung your atty's upside down.

Up since 6am, spent a day on trampolines with my son, see what that does to the brain...

I found that Ed had constructed an anti-gravity vaping cabinet to be almost as interesting as the growth of the vaping collection.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Took me a few seconds to realise the image was flipped - was wondering how and why you hung your atty's upside down.

Up since 6am, spent a day on trampolines with my son, see what that does to the brain...

ROFL I don't even have that excuse. I kept looking at it with a puzzled expression on my face, I'm sure, then it dawned on me it is sideways!

Nice collection that you have growing there, OP! :D

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
When I started, I kept everything in a cardboard box that I got my first vape mail in. Then it moved into two separate cardboard boxes, one for juice and the second for gear. I then moved on to a repurposed plastic ammo box. But this week I got a bunch of vape mail in, which included over 500 ml of juice and a bunch of coil building supplies. So I've added a couple of cardboard boxes again. I need to get some more ammo boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread