Problems with spit back on subtank mini RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Providence, RI
I'll be checking back to see if someone comes by with better advice, but when faced with the same problem, I try one of these tactics:
  • fire it for 3 or 4 seconds, release the button, take a draw just lightly enough to clear the vapor. Repeat a couple of times. It's still popping and spattering, but not onto the back of my throat. My idea here is that I baptize some of that juice on the wick and coil, but don't suck more juice out of the tank and into the RBA deck portion.
  • Cover the airflow hole (or turn the control so it is completely closed). Blow into the drip tip, but not too hard. Push some liquid out of the RBA enclosure and back into the glass tank (maybe a bit down the air hole in the bottom)
Seems to get the issue under control.

thirty8_4life

Apr 28, 2015
I'll be checking back to see if someone comes by with better advice, but when faced with the same problem, I try one of these tactics:
  • fire it for 3 or 4 seconds, release the button, take a draw just lightly enough to clear the vapor. Repeat a couple of times. It's still popping and spattering, but not onto the back of my throat. My idea here is that I baptize some of that juice on the wick and coil, but don't suck more juice out of the tank and into the RBA deck portion.
  • Cover the airflow hole (or turn the control so it is completely closed). Blow into the drip tip, but not too hard. Push some liquid out of the RBA enclosure and back into the glass tank (maybe a bit down the air hole in the bottom)
Seems to get the issue under control.
Ok what watt u using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread