Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
It's my bedtime but I would like to leave a question with you.

Which of these two would you go for? This authentic Lemo or this Orchid clone? They both have good reviews but I would like to pick your brain about it... because I trust you more... so there! :p

I'm hoping to get some answers to read over my coffee tomorrow morning.

Thanks and goodnight from the sunny island.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have that Orchid clone. It sits on my desk, never on my mod. They are irritating to fill, they leak like crazy when you first fill them, the flavor is rather lousy until I made a few modifications to it. The first one I got had a stripped screw that caused it to leak all over my VV/VW for a 6 hour road trip, so the quality control is crap. So... take a guess where I stand on your question.

Reactions: Papillon61

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
While your drinking you morning coffee go ahead and pull the trigger on the OG Lemo or Lemo2. Both are very nice. Just make sure you read the instructions on how to properly fill the Lemo 2... that comes in the box btw...or it will leak like a son of a #&$%@. You won't be disappointed with either. My 2¢

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Malta,

I don't do much mass produced so I cant comment on the Joy/eleaf products, but the GP spheriod is 99.9% leak free. GG tilemahos is also 99% leak free (condensation needs to be monitored).
(I also can't have glass or anything that will not survive a 2mtr drop onto tile) The above qualify.

Cheers
Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread